Work, Live and Play
Sun Peaks Resort LLP has proven to be one of the highest levels of guest service providers within the ski industry. We can promise you a memorable and gainful working experience within our high volume and challenging work environments. Sun Peaks Resort LLP has many benefits to offer our employees including:
- Full access Winter Season Alpine Lift and Nordic Trail passes
- Employee Health and Wellness Program including EFAP services
- Companywide discounts and benefit programs
- Eligibility to participate in our Peak Performer Recognition Program, awarded at our monthly staff dinner and events
- Reciprocal skiing/snowboarding at participating North American ski areas
Your Responsibilities will include:
- Teaching duties relative to certification and experience mostly in our Adult Programs (group lessons, all ages of private lessons, and special programs). Click Here for a full listing of SPRLLP sports school programs
- Direct product marketing to guests.
- Operate according to code of conduct and values statement of Sun Peaks Resort LLP and the Snow Sports School.
- Proficient use of spoken English and outstanding verbal communication skills.
- Polished interpersonal and motivational skills and highly organized.
- Proven track record in tourism guest services and as a team player.
- Legally able to work in Canada from November 2020 until April 2021.
- Willing to submit to an RCMP criminal record check.
- Undertake required daily duties as per SPR LLP operating guidelines.
- Comply with the Alpine Responsibility Code.
- Second language skills are an asset (e.g. Mandarin or Spanish).
- Extended sales training and/or experience is an asset.
- Dual or Multi snow sport certification i.e. CSIA and CASI.
- Course conductor/course evaluator with CSIA or CASI.