Ivanhoé Cambridge develops and invests in high-quality real estate properties, projects and companies that are shaping the urban fabric in dynamic cities around the world. It does so responsibly, with a view to generate long-term performance. Ivanhoé Cambridge is committed to creating living spaces that foster the well-being of people and communities, while reducing its environmental footprint.
Ivanhoé Cambridge invests internationally alongside strategic partners and major real estate funds that are leaders in their markets. Through subsidiaries and partnerships, the Company holds interests in more than 1,000 buildings, primarily in the industrial and logistics, office, residential and retail sectors. Ivanhoé Cambridge held close to C$64 billion in real estate assets as at December 31, 2019 and is a real estate subsidiary of the Caisse de dépôt et placement du Québec (cdpq.com), one of Canada's leading institutional fund managers. For more information: ivanhoecambridge.com.
Department : Human Resources
Position type : Salaried
The incumbent contributes to developing and maintaining the Company’s compensation programs and policies. He or she is well versed in various organizational issues and leverages his or her expertise to advise and make recommendations to business partners. He or she plays an active role in the management of various compensation programs and processes, and performs a variety of analyses to ensure the Company’s compensation package is competitive and equitable. Main duties include the following:
- Administer and coordinate various compensation programs and ensure compliance with established policies (salary reviews, short- and long-term bonuses);
- Ensure internal pay equity for employees in Canada;
- Lead and analyze market studies and issue recommendations;
- Contribute to reviewing and analyzing positions; present recommendations to HR business partners;
- Devise tools to improve communications about existing programs aimed at employees and managers;
- Prepare analyses and recommendations with regard to specific issues;
- Oversee annual benefits renewal and review relevant documentation;
- Monitor the market and recommend initiatives to optimize the employee experience in his or her area of expertise;
- Propose activities for the annual wellness events calendar and organize them in conjunction with various stakeholders;
- Assist supervisor in administering programs according to the yearly cycle;
- Carry out any other related tasks requested by the immediate supervisor or required as part of the job.
- Bachelor's degree in human resources management or administration;
- Three or more years of related experience in compensation or HR information systems;
- Experience in benefits management, an asset;
- Ability to communicate with stakeholders at all levels of the organization;
- Capacity to work independently, manage priorities, perform under pressure and multitask with ease;
- Proactive, disciplined and highly organized team player;
- Strong analytical and integrative skills;
- Proficiency in HR systems and advanced command of Excel;
- Fluency in written and spoken French and English.
If you are interested in this challenge, please submit your resume.
You have everything to gain!
When you join the Ivanhoé Cambridge team, you are eligible for employment benefits and a pension plan that are among the best in the industry. Our many health and wellness programs encourage you to balance your work and personal lives and fulfil your desire for social involvement, while maintaining a healthy lifestyle. At Ivanhoé Cambridge, you will have many opportunities to develop your skills and thrive professionally, in Canada or elsewhere in the world. Our initiatives aimed at creating an exceptional working environment that inspires our employees to give the best of themselves elevated Ivanhoé Cambridge into the ranks of 100 Top Employers in Canada.