Primary Location: Canada-Jasper-The Fairmont Jasper Park Lodge
Employee Status: Regular
For guests seeking rejuvenation, inspiration and personalized attention, Fairmont Hotels & Resorts offers a wide selection of luxurious spa experiences in an authentic setting. As an Aesthetician our guests will enjoy the professional and personalized spa experience you offer. The expertise and attention to detail you provide during their treatment will ensure our guests have a memory to share.
Hotel Overview: Fairmont Jasper Park Lodge is surrounded by the snow capped mountains and enchanting lakes of Jasper National Park; a UNESCO designated World Heritage Site which includes the #1 Best Golf Resort in Canada by the readers of SCOREGolf Magazine, an award winning Fairmont Spa, 6 food and beverage outlets, and many outdoor activities which are right outside your door. No matter what time of year you visit Fairmont Jasper Park Lodge, you can expect to be a part of "The True Rocky Mountain Experience".
- Consistently offer professional, friendly and engaging service
- Follow departmental policies, procedures and service standards
- Perform nailand cosmeticservices in a safe, comfortable, and hygienic manner
- Perform facials on guests using safe and professional techniques
- Maintain an ample inventory of all products necessary to perform all facial, manicure and pedicure services
- Constantly maintain an up to date knowledge of the personal services performed and any revisions in the products or procedures used
- Stay up to date with current Aesthetic industry trends
- Report dysfunctional equipment to Spa Director
- Work with the Senior Aesthetician in the formulation of plans for projects
- Assist in the operations of all spa departments as required including Reception, Boutique and Sales and Marketing
- Sell and restock professional all retail products
- Assist guests regarding hotel facilities in an informative and helpful way
- Maintain cleanliness of work area and of all equipment used
- Adhere to the hotel’s vehicle handling and safety policies while driving hotel and guest vehicles
- Follow all safety and sanitation policies
- Other duties as assigned
- Previous experience in a Spa environment preferred
- 1 – 2 Years experience in the field of aesthetics required
- Certification from an accredited school of Aesthetics required
- Current professional licenses
- First Aid and CPR certification an asset
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Strong interpersonal and problem solving abilities
- Highly responsible & reliable
- Ability to work well under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work cohesively with fellow colleagues as part of a team with minimum supervision
- Ability to focus attention on guest needs, remaining calm and courteous at all times
- Sitting – 1-8 hrs/day
- Walking: 1-3 hrs/day
- Standing: 3-4 hrs/day
- Bending/Reaching: 1-3 hrs/day
- Pushing/Pulling: 1-2 hrs/day
- Physical effort: medium – required to lift up to 40 lbs
Visa Requirements:Must be legally eligible to work in Canada. The hotel is unable to assist candidates in obtaining Canadian work authorization.
APPLY TODAY: Whether you’re launching your career or seeking meaningful employment, we invite you to visit http://www.fairmontcareers.com/ to learn more about Fairmont Hotels & Resorts—and the extraordinary opportunities that exist!
ABOUT FAIRMONT HOTELS & RESORTS
At Fairmont Hotels & Resorts we offer our guests the finest hospitality experience in each of our destinations. And we know that, to offer our guests the best, we first need to offer our employees the best. That’s why you'll find exceptional work opportunities—throughout North America and the Caribbean, Europe and Africa, the Middle East and Asia Pacific—as well as industry-leading training, career development, recognition and rewards. Fairmont Hotels & Resorts is a celebrated collection of hotels that includes landmark locations like London’s The Savoy, New York’s The Plaza, and Shanghai’s Fairmont Peace Hotel. Our teams are guided by values of Respect, Integrity, Teamwork, Accountability and Excellence; we employ the highest ethical and quality standards, treating all colleagues with fairness and dignity. A community and environmental leader, Fairmont is also regarded for its responsible tourism practices and award-winning Green Partnership program. An exciting future awaits!