This Aftermarket Administrative role is responsible for various Aftermarket administrative activities related to projects. Administrative duties include the mining of technical information from project files, organization of electronic project files, data entry of technical information to spreadsheets, and communication with Aftermarket team members. This position requires excellent organization skills. The incumbent will work with Aftermarket Sales and Commercial Engineering teams within the ES business.
? Data mine technical information from drawings and project files for various types of water treatment equipment
? Organize electronic project files
? Enter technical data into spreadsheets for integration of a newly built business tool
? Carry out other ad-hoc duties/projects as may be required
Interaction with Others:
? Working with team of temporary workers on the project, Aftermarket Sales, and Commercial Engineering teams.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Highly organized and able to prioritize activities
- Laser focused on finding and entering the correct details for the project
- Ability to interpret P&IDs and PFDs
- Computer proficiency with Microsoft Excel and prefer experience with SharePoint
- Receive instruction and take the task or project to the finish line
- Questioning attitude is a must