Aircraft Assembly Foreman/woman
Aircraft Assembly Foreman/woman (NOC: 9226)
Company: AAA Canada Inc.
Business information: AAA Canada is an on-site manufacturing company that offers specialized subcontracting and technical assistance services related to industrialization, production and supplier monitoring processes in the Aerospace and Transportation sectors.
Business address: 630, rue Saint-Paul Ouest, bureau 200, Montréal, Québec H3C 1L9
Work Locations: Main work location: 13100 boulevard Henri Fabre, Mirabel QC J7N 3C6. Other work locations: Bombardier, Plant 8 - 13100 Boulevard Henri Fabre, Mirabel, QC J7N 3C6 ; Stelia Amérique du Nord - 12000 Rue Henry Giffard, Mirabel, Mirabel, QC J7N 1H4 ; Bombardier, Plant 3 - 500 Boulevard Cote-Vertu Ouest, Dorval, QC H9P 1A2 ; Bombardier, GCC Pitfield - 1200 Rue Percival-Reid, Saint-Laurent, QC H4S 0A1.
Type of Employment: Full time – Permanent
Estimated Start Date: As soon as possible
- Conduct an inventory of components before assembling
- Get informed about the products to use (technical instructions, safety)
- Use the tools available to assemble
- Assemble the aerostructure elements on workbenches or on plane by using the fasteners
- Assemble metal and/or composite elements
- Trace, sharpen, adjust, drill, ream, deburr, check berthing
- Use customer's technical data (production, quality, instruction sheets, lines, environment, installation instructions, maps)
- Ensure the technical development of the assembled unit after control
- Use sealer, metallization, anti-corrosive, touch up paint
- Report any irregularities
- Know and apply rules, procedures and operation processes and know where to consult them
- Check work’s compliance with generic and specific standards defined in the technical work documentation
- Know the rules of hygiene and safety, use personal protective equipment and environmental protection facilities
- Prepare and submit reports
- Apply the QSE (quality, safety and environmental) management system
- Respect processes, procedures and instructions
- Follow customer complaints and carry out corrective and/or preventive actions issued by the QSE functions
- Respect the objectives
- Resolve problems and recommend measures to increase productivity and product quality
- May supervise, co-ordinate and schedule teams of up to 10 workers
- Completion of high school is required
- Post-secondary education or a professional degree in structure assembly/aeronautical construction or equivalent is required
- At least 2 years of experience in a similar position are required
- Excellent knowledge of reading plans
Salary: 27.00 to 32.00 hourly, 40 Hours per week.
Benefits: Long term disability insurance, dental insurance, extended medical insurance, uniforms, carpooling organized by the company to get to the different work locations.
Work schedule: 8h of work per day, two days off per week. Schedule organized in rotational shifts which may include day, evening, night and weekend. The schedule varies according to services, flexibility required.
Some customers of AAA Canada have a decrease in their activities during the construction holidays or the holiday season, and their establishment often closes during these periods. As a result, AAA Canada may choose these closing weeks to grant you your vacation days or weeks. If applicable, and as provided by law, you will be notified at least four (4) weeks in advance.
Apply by e-mail to: Patrick.Ramsay@aaa-canada.ca
Apply by mail to: 83 Rue Turgeon, suite 100, Sainte-Thérèse, J7E 3H7