Aircraft Interior Installation Technician
ABOUT THE JOB
Our client, a global leader in all aspects of aircraft completions and maintenance, in Peterborough , Ontario is looking for an Aircraft Interior Installation Technician to join their team.
- Manage the removal, disassembly, cleaning, inspection, repair, modification, refurbishment, and installation of aircraft interior and its associated components (seats, carpets, interior paneling, windows, galley, lavatory modules, insulation and sound proofing systems)
- Maintain oxygen, water, waste, entertainment systems, emergency systems and equipment
- Work both in an aircraft and in a shop
- Familiar with the function, operation and safety requirements of aircraft passenger support systems.
- Review and understand all necessary documentation (drawings, work scope, task cards/snags), to perform task(s).
- Understand FCC expectations and which specific area(s) require rework.
- Responsible for providing progress report on assigned tasks, discrepancies (any variable that will negatively affect the quality & timing of task(s) and recommendations
- Inform Crew Leader of any necessary tools, equipment and supplies needed to perform task(s) (including items from stores)
- Completely fill out timecards daily by making sure that the snag / task card information is correct
- Complete task cards as soon as task is completed (within 24 hours unless drawing / specification is not available)
- Perform work in a productive, diligent, careful and safe manner
- Complete any special projects or other tasks as required or assigned. May be assigned to other areas of operations, based on business or customer requirements
- Perform any other job-related duties assigned by Crew Leader / Supervisor / Manager
- Competitive compensation to qualified and highly motivated candidates
- Full-time position
- Group Benefits
- Pension Planning
- Secondary school diploma required and/or completion of College / CEGEP / technical training in a related field preferred
- Minimum one year of transferable skills (through assembly, manufacturing, construction, installation)
- Experience in an aviation-related field is preferable
For any questions, contact our recruitment team at the following address: