SECURITY PATROL GUARD-CALGARY AIRPORT
Are you passionate about Safety & Security and seeking the opportunity to join a team of Security Professionals?
A.S.P. Incorporated has provided security and customer service solutions for over 20 years to Canadian clients. We employ in excess of 2000 employees and are a subsidiary of ICTS EUROPE, which is operating in 22 countries and employing more than 17000 professionals. A.S.P provides services to some of the largest airports in Canada and has a significant presence in the Commercial and Residential spaces in Ontario and Alberta.
A.S.P. is looking for a Security Patrol Guard, who will take pride in becoming an ambassador of Airport and make every interaction professional and positive. A successful candidate will be required to work with integrity, respect, and take responsibility for the security and safety of the YYC Calgary International Airport.
What you will do:
- Monitoring and patrolling the Terminal Building, and Groundside areas of Calgary International Airport.
- Acts as an ambassador of the Airport Authority by offering customer services to public.
- Respond to door or gate alarms within YYC facilities.
- Report all known or suspected safety concerns, security breaches, criminal offenses, suspicious or unattended vehicles, etc, while maintaining visual surveillance.
- Supporting NPS-V guards and ensuring all standards are maintained.
- Respond to airside emergencies and provide emergency evacuation & customer service support as per the standard.
- Assisting the TOS/IOC in situations such as Life safety system alarm, power failures, Access control failure, etc.
- Perform security patrols and responses throughout the airport as well as tenant facilities.
- Maintain notebooks and complete incident report form for all incidents or events.
- Deposit any valuable item to the YYC Calgary International Airport's lost & found office.
- Perform emergency response duties in accordance with the Airport Emergency Response Manual.
Who you are:
- Minimum High School diploma or Grade 12 education.
- Minimum of one (1) year verifiable experience in a security field or any equivalent.
- Eligible to work in Canada.
- Proficient computer skills such as Microsoft Office.
- Self-motivated individual with a strong attention to detail.
- Excellent written & verbal communication and active listening skills.
- Able to work in Rotation 24/7 shift schedule, including nights, weekends, and holidays.
- Must Possess a valid Security /licence, and Basic First Aid and CPR certification.
- Must Possess a valid Airside Vehicle Operator's Permit (AVOP D).
- Must be willing to provide Criminal Record check upon request.
- Possession of a valid Restricted Area Identity Card (RAIC), else would need to apply for RAIC prior to starting employment.
Why you should work with A.S.P:
- We care about our team and their personal and professional success.
- We offer competitive salaries.
- You can have flexible schedules.
- Free airport parking when on shift.
A.S.P. Incorporated is committed to support a diverse workforce from various communities within which we operate. We encourage all qualified professionals, without regard to race, gender identity, colour, sex, marital / family status, citizenship, religion, sexual orientation, aboriginal status, age, etc. to apply.
To apply please send your cover letter and resume email@example.com.
We hire for PERSONALITY. We train for the job.