We are growing! Begin a rewarding career with an industry Leader!
We are looking for local Edmonton and area residents to join our team!
Permanent, Full-time * Guaranteed Hours * Competitive Wages * Living Allowances (where applicable) * Service Premiums * Safety Gear Reimbursements * RRSP Program * Profit Sharing * On the Job Training * Service Recognition * Scholarship Programs * Employee and Family Assistance Programs * Access to the Corporate Store * Comprehensive Benefits Program and more!
We currently have an opening for the following:
AMS Service Technician – AMS Edmonton
Reporting to the Aftermarket Field Service (AMS) Supervisor, the AMS Service Technician will be responsible for providing field service requirements. This position is on a 15/6 shift schedule.
Key position functions include:
- Execute field service requirements that may include installation services, tools for casing and tubing isolation, and ball drop equipment for fracturing
- Deliver, assemble, test, and paint wellhead assemblies
- Assist with shop and vehicle housekeeping in accordance with company expectations
- Maintain assigned service unit, including tools and spare component requirements
- Provide customer property repair as required
- Travel to other branches to acquire training and provide assistance as required
- Comply and follow company procedures and policies
- Assist with shipping and receiving as required
- Represent the Company to customers in a positive manner and provide exceptional customer service
- Perform other related duties as necessary
- Regular travel is required
Preferred candidates will possess a combination of the following:
- High School Diploma
- 1 to 3 years of industry related experience preferred
- Knowledge of wellhead products and service industry preferred
- Previous experience using ball drop equipment an asset
- Stream-Flo and competitor product knowledge would be an asset
- Valid Class 1, 3 or 5 driver’s license with Air Brake endorsement; must be able to provide a current driver’s abstract
- Folding Boom Truck Crane - 22 tonnes and under ticketed crane, CraneSafe or equivalent certification preferred
- H2S, Fall Arrest, First Aid and PST Training
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Service oriented with strong customer service and problem solving skills
- Strong work ethic, mechanical aptitude and commitment to safety
- Willingness to travel
In order to meet customer site access safety requirements, applicants must participate in an alcohol and drug test and show compliance with Stream-Flo’s Alcohol and Drug Policy before being considered eligible for hire.
Stream-Flo Industries Ltd. is a privately owned and operated Canadian manufacturer of wellhead, production gate valve and check valve equipment. Since our inception in 1962, we have become a recognized leader for our superior technology, innovative designs and top quality products.
Please apply to:
Stream-Flo Industries Ltd.
Attention: Human Resources
We thank all applicants for their interest. However only those candidates identified for further consideration will be contacted.