Do you believe in the power of teamwork and sharing ideas? Do you take pride in delivering exceptional quality and service with everything you do? Do you seek out ideas for improving the status quo? If you want to make a difference and love being surrounded by the best and the brightest, Bureau Veritas Laboratories might be the place for you!
Imagine being surrounded by the brightest minds in the industry.
Bureau Veritas is looking for an ANALYST AT INSTRUMENTATION - Chemistry
Your main responsibilities are:
- Perform Analyses on samples and complex sample preparation
- Follow Standard Operating Procedures (SOP’s) to ensure accuracy and quality of work
- Ensure that quality control criteria are met for all reported data
- Approve data generated (Level I validation) for which the analyst has been trained and validated
- If required Level II validate data
- Generate reports with results and fax to the client
- Understand and troubleshoot analyses
- Provide input to corrective action procedures
- Ensure that deadlines are met
- Recommend SOP revisions
- Ensure that instruments and equipment are appropriately maintained
- Use summary reports to plan and organize work
- Follow all laboratory safety rules and regulations
- Keep their work area clean, neat and organized
- Contribute to daily and weekly planning
- Provide input to performance management
- Coordination of laboratory projects
- Existing method implementation and validation
- SOP writing
- Follow up on contaminations, interferences with the laboratory
- Questioning results
- Other responsibilities as assigned by their supervisor or team leader
You are the ideal candidate if:
- Bachelor in chemistry or an equivalent combination of education
- Minimum of one (1) year experience in a related area of testing
- Be member of Chemistry Order or eligible member
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Good record keeping skills and attention to detail
- Dynamic, energetic, motivated, positive outlook
Bureau Veritas Laboratories is a world leader in testing, inspection and certification services.
When we look at Bureau Veritas Laboratories , we want to see a reflection of the communities in which we work. Inclusion is about actively involving every employee’s ideas, knowledge, perspectives, approaches and styles to maximize business success. Inclusion is about attracting new talent who will bring more diversity to our workforce, with differences in culture, professional backgrounds and beliefs.
Our purpose: shaping a world of trust.
Guaranteeing quality, ensuring Health and Safety, mitigating risks and improving performance as well as environmental protection and social responsibility … This is what Bureau Veritas is about, truly believing that it contributes to bettering society.
Blending performance & integrity, with ambition & humility, responsibility & openness, we are proud that our people leave a mark on what they do.
We respect our people and believe in our talents.
We empower them to leave their mark, working as a team for the benefit of our 400,000 clients across 140 countries.
We believe that leaving a mark is a true challenge and opportunity for every one of us, a sign of trust and impact, a bond with the future, a proof of growth and development.
Being part of the BV family, is more than just working, it’s being convinced that you will Leave your mark…. in shaping a world of trust.
Join our talented community of scientists and experts and apply today at http://bvlabs.com/careers/current-opportunities
Bureau Veritas Labs is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to an inclusive, barrier-free recruitment and selection process and work environment. If you are contacted for a job opportunity, please advise Human Resources of any accommodations that are required. Any information received relating to accommodations will be treated as confidential.
Shaping a World of Trust