As a team member in our global, high growth environment, you will be challenged, inspired, and appreciated. Our knowledge was built on the legacy of several great businesses, and today we are one of the fastest growing companies in North America. Be a part of something more. Grow your career with us, and be a part of a unique culture that’s proud of its integrity, innovation, and growth.
This is a temporary maternity leave replacement for one year.
The person in this role will be part of the Consumer Insight team. The right candidate brings an understanding of marketing research methods combined with a natural curiosity to find meaning behind numbers. This is an opportunity for someone to leverage their growing experience working in either the supplier or client side of marketing research. You will play a role in making sure our Insights are actioned and translated into meaningful business decisions throughout the organization. This role reports into the Sr. Manager, Insights.
- Project manage Brand equity tracking and advertising testing studies and ongoing penetration tracking studies.
- Support innovation testing projects (i.e., Nielsen concept testing, running TURFs, etc.) in collaboration with marketing team.
- Support the Insight team’s various internal requests, helping to coordinate ad-hoc projects, design studies and build reports
- Build holistic trend and market reviews by monitoring and summarizing 3rd party syndicated reports and trends
- Build and manage Insight team library and catalogue our work and results
- Support the Sr Manager in managing relations with multiple internal stakeholders including, Brand Marketing, Innovation, Commercial Strategy and Sales
- Minimum of 3+ years professional experience in consumer insights, marketing research; client and supplier experience considered an asset (both qualitative and quantitative)
- Experience with Brand equity studies and Nielsen BASES considered an asset.
- Bachelor Degree in Marketing, Business Administration or equivalent
- Post graduate Marketing Research training and certification is ideal
- Experience in working as part of a cross-functional team
- Well developed analytical and communication abilities
- Knowledge of the Canadian market research landscape and suppliers
- Strong project management, time management and organizational skills
- Good knowledge and understanding of the Canadian CPG/FMCG industry
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Knowledge of Market research fundamentals (i.e., sampling, survey design, etc.)
- Ability to analyze and synthesize data
- Capacity to deal with ambiguity with the ability to work efficiently in a fast-paced, changing environment.
- Sense of customer service
- Strong interpersonal skills and a proven ability to build relationships internally
This person will be part of a dynamic, dedicated team within a fast-growing organization.
À propos de Keurig Dr Pepper Canada
Keurig Dr Pepper Canada est la dénomination commerciale regroupant Keurig Canada Inc. et Canada Dry Mott’s Inc. D’un océan à l’autre, l’entreprise propose une large gamme de boissons chaudes et froides pour satisfaire chaque besoin, partout où les gens magasinent et consomment. Keurig Dr Pepper Canada offre une grande variété de boissons chaudes et froides, commercialisés sous plus de 60 marques phares, telles que Canada Dry®, Mott’s Clamato®, Van Houtte® et Timothy’s®, de même que les cafetières une tasse à la fois de Keurig®.
Les principaux lieux d’activités canadiens de l’entreprise et l’équipe de direction sont situés à Montréal, au Québec et à Mississauga, en Ontario. Les usines de fabrication de boissons chaudes sont également situées à Montréal, au Québec, de même que les Services de Café Van Houtte Inc., filiale de Keurig Canada Inc. qui offre des solutions de services de boissons novateurs pour les clients hors domicile depuis des succursales situées dans 30 villes au Canada. Pour en savoir plus sur notre entreprise, visitez le www.keurigdrpepper.ca/fr/. Pour plus d’information au sujet de nos efforts en matière de responsabilité d’entreprise, veuillez visiter le www.keurigdrpepper.ca/fr-ca/notre-entreprise/responsabilite-dentreprise.
About Keurig Dr Pepper Canada
Keurig Dr Pepper Canada is the business name under which Keurig Canada Inc. and Canada Dry Mott’s Inc. operate. From coast to coast, the Company provides a broad range of beverages for every need, available everywhere people shop and consume. Keurig Dr Pepper Canada offers a wide variety of hot and cold beverages marketed under more than 60 flagship brands, including Canada Dry®, Mott’s Clamato®, Van Houtte® and Timothy’s®; as well as Keurig® single-serve coffee makers.
The Company’s principal Canadian offices and executive team are located in Montreal, Quebec and Mississauga, Ontario. Also located in Montreal, Quebec are the hot beverage manufacturing facilities and Keurig Canada Inc. subsidiary Van Houtte Coffee Services Inc., which offers innovative beverage services to away from home customers from branch offices in 30 Canadian cities. To learn more about our company, visit www.keurigdrpepper.ca. For more information on our Corporate Responsibility work, please visit www.keurigdrpepper.ca/en-ca/our-company/corporate-responsibility.