Ivanhoé Cambridge develops and invests in high-quality real estate properties, projects and companies that are shaping the urban fabric in dynamic cities around the world. It does so responsibly, with a view to generate long-term performance. Ivanhoé Cambridge is committed to creating living spaces that foster the well-being of people and communities, while reducing its environmental footprint.
Ivanhoé Cambridge invests internationally alongside strategic partners and major real estate funds that are leaders in their markets. Through subsidiaries and partnerships, the Company holds interests in more than 1,000 buildings, primarily in the industrial and logistics, office, residential and retail sectors. Ivanhoé Cambridge held close to C$64 billion in real estate assets as at December 31, 2019 and is a real estate subsidiary of the Caisse de dépôt et placement du Québec (cdpq.com), one of Canada's leading institutional fund managers. For more information: ivanhoecambridge.com.
Department : Information Technology
Position type : Salaried
The incumbent is responsible for tasks related to cybersecurity. He or she analyzes problems or situations and provides expert advice in line with industry standards and rules, serving as a resource for architects, advisors and other cybersecurity analysts.
More specifically, the incumbent is a data science analyst and contributes to IT security by developing and implementing cybersecurity use cases and analytics models. He or she also shares analytics findings with users to raise their overall awareness of these matters.
_Main responsibilities include the following: _
Contribute to operational planning and act as a resource for architects, advisors and analysts;
Produce documents and reports, ensuring the accuracy of the information they contain;
- Identify, analyze and interpret the information needed for making decisions or enforcing current policies and practices;
- Analyze risks; recommend and help implement appropriate action plans to address situations that arise, ensuring compliance with the Company’s security standards and rules;
- Help develop and improve policies/standards and ensure enforcement and compliance;
- Represent the unit on project-specific working groups to ensure adherence to security standards and rules;
- Identify and analyze cybersecurity-related activities, available data, security risks and emerging cyber threats in order to write use cases, construct analytics models and establish indicators for executive dashboards;
- Help model and implement cybersecurity use cases and analytics;
- Provide ongoing support to the program to raise awareness about cybersecurity;
- Stay current on new threats and trends in cybersecurity.
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field;
- Two to five years of related experience with an interest in managing business relationships;
- Knowledge of analytics solutions such as Power BI;
- Problem-solving skills;
- Talent for analyzing and processing information;
- Ability to influence and convince others and catalyze change;
- Capacity to prioritize and accomplish tasks in a fast-paced environment;
- Significant experience in a team-focused, collaborative workplace;
- Good judgment and tact in resolving delicate situations;
- Strong interpersonal and written/spoken communication skills;
- Fluency in written and spoken French and English.
If you are interested in this challenge, please submit your resume.
You have everything to gain!
When you join the Ivanhoé Cambridge team, you are eligible for employment benefits and a pension plan that are among the best in the industry. Our many health and wellness programs encourage you to balance your work and personal lives and fulfil your desire for social involvement, while maintaining a healthy lifestyle. At Ivanhoé Cambridge, you will have many opportunities to develop your skills and thrive professionally, in Canada or elsewhere in the world. Our initiatives aimed at creating an exceptional working environment that inspires our employees to give the best of themselves elevated Ivanhoé Cambridge into the ranks of 100 Top Employers in Canada.