PRIMARY ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible for the execution of all Fairstone incentive programs.
- Supports Manager in producing and analyzing monthly and quarterly performance reports to ensure the intended behaviours are being rewarded.
- Conduct ad hoc analysis and generate new reporting as required.
- Implement program changes, ensuring alignment with Canada’s overall sales, servicing, and collection objectives.
- Execute and understand payroll feed requirements for timely employee payout.
- Liaise with functional areas (Finance, Marketing, Risk and Operations) to ensure targets remain accurate and reflect Fairstone’s corporate objectives.
- Liaise with Communications and Training to ensure appropriate program guidelines are communicated and training facilities have relevant information regarding incentives’ programs.
- Ensure the incentive programs follow corporate policies, roles and guidelines.
- Minimum Bachelor's Degree in Business, Economics or Statistics
- 2+ years relevant experience
- A solid understanding of consumer finance business is desirable
- Experience in the financial services, banking and insurance, an asset
- Experience designing variable compensation programs, an asset
- Proven quantitative and analytical skills
- Expert skill level with Microsoft Excel including pivot tables
- Experience with SQL, WebFOCUS and VBA, an asset
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work with limited supervision; self-starter
- Bilingual (French and English), an asset
Compensation and Benefits for Permanent Employees:
▪Very Competitive salary with bonus potential
▪Flexible Health, Dental, Vision Benefits and
▪Employer Sponsored Pension & Savings Plan
▪Paid Planned and Unplanned days
▪Tuition Assistance Programs, Volunteer Day, Personal Days
▪Ongoing Learning, Development and Manager Training
▪Opportunities for Advancement
▪Referral Incentives up to $ 5000.00
and Much More……