Analyst, Strategic Information Management
Correctional Health Services, BC Mental Health and Substance Use Services, Vancouver
What you’ll do
- Lead strategic information analysis initiatives (often as components of larger projects) in collaboration with project leaders from the Planning & Performance Management Team and operational teams.
- Add value to existing data through the cleansing, analysis and integration of data.
- Advise managers/teams on issues related to data quality and integrity.
- Apply knowledge of data classification methodologies and information management to present actionable knowledge for internal clients.
- Prepare and present reports and presentations and to a variety of clinical and administrative audiences.
What you bring
- A level of education, training and experience equivalent to a Bachelor’s Degree in Health Information Systems / Data Management / Information Technology.
- One years’ experience in strategic information management.
What’s in it for you
Every PHSA employee enables the best possible patient care for our patients and their families. Whether you are providing direct care, conducting research, or making it possible for others to do their work, you impact the lives of British Columbians today and in the future. That’s why we’re focused on your care too – offering health, wellness, development programs to support you – at work and at home.
- Join one of BC’s largest employers with province-wide programs, services and operations – offering vast opportunities for growth and development.
- Access to more than 2,000 in-house training programs.
- Enjoy a comprehensive benefits package, including municipal pension plan.
- 12 annual statutory holidays with generous vacation entitlement and accruement.
- Perks include onsite fitness classes and discounts to 350 BC-wide recreational programs, travel, technology, car and bike sharing, and more.
4949 Heather Street, Vancouver
Monday to Friday; 0830 - 1630
Applications will be accepted until the position is filled
Requisition Number: 91069
What we do
BC Mental Health & Substance Use Services (BCMHSUS) bcmhsus.ca cares for people with complex mental health and substance use challenges.
Provincial Health Services Authority (PHSA) plans, coordinates and evaluates specialized health services with the BC health authorities to provide equitable and cost-effective health care for people throughout the province. Our values reflect our commitment to excellence and include: Respect people – Be compassionate – Dare to innovate – Cultivate partnerships – Serve with purpose. Learn more about PHSA and our programs: jobs.phsa.ca/programs-and-services
PHSA is committed to employment equity and hires on the basis of merit, encouraging all qualified individuals to apply. We recognize that our ability to provide the best care for our diverse patient populations relies on a rich diversity of skills, knowledge, backgrounds and experiences, and value a safe, inclusive and welcoming environment.