At Bombardier, our employees work together to evolve mobility worldwide - one good idea at a time. If you have a good idea, we’ll provide the environment where it will thrive and grow into a great product or customer experience. Your ideas are our fuel.
In your role, you will:
- Be responsible for supporting Procurement & Supply Chain organization by ensuring alignment to the vision defined for the function.
- Participate in the definition and implementation of short-term to medium-term strategies.
- Determine, plan, coordinate and support governance meetings and activities.
- Be accountable for the timely delivery of high-quality deliverables and reports for audiences at all levels of the organization.
- Lead or facilitate key initiatives related to the segregation of business segment activities.
- Execute simple to complex analysis in day-to-day actions.
- Collaborate with other teams to share knowledge, information and may be required to provide training in field of expertise.
- Apply and work towards improving processes to support our journey in becoming a World Class Organization.
- Provide recommendations to support decision making.
As our ideal candidate,
- You have at least 3 to 5 years of relevant experience, ideally in, but not limited to, aerospace, operations, IT, procurement/supply chain and/or management consulting.
- You hold a Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Business administration, Economics, GOP, Procurement and relevant experience.
- You have an advance knowledge of Procurement & Supply Chain processes and MRP systems (SAP).
- You have strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- You have in-depth knowledge of project management and continuous improvement principles.
- You are effective at influencing key stakeholders.
- You are able to rapidly build, create and leverage strategic business relationships.
- You demonstrate flexibility and autonomy and can manage multiple priorities.
- You are proficient with MS Office suite with advanced competencies in Excel and are also capable to build Power BI models or equivalent.
- You are a good team player and are highly reliable.
- You have a clear drive for results.
- You have a good knowledge of French and English, written and spoken.
Bombardier is an equal opportunity employer and encourages women, Aboriginal people, persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities to apply.
Whether your candidacy is moving on to the next step of the hiring process or not, we will keep you informed by email or by phone. Join us at careers.bombardier.com
Your ideas move people.