- Be responsible for supporting the President and support functions of Bombardier Aviation and ensure alignment within the Strategy team.
- Support the Strategic Planning annual cycle in managing the process and generating value-added insights and analyses to the Leadership Teams of Bombardier Aviation.
- Lead or facilitate key strategic initiatives for the President and support functions of Bombardier Aviation.
- Determine, plan, coordinate, and support key Governance meetings and activities.
- Be accountable for the timely delivery of high-quality deliverables and reports for audiences at all levels of the organization within Bombardier Aviation.
You have at least 2 years of relevant experience, ideally in, but not limited to, aerospace, operations, legal, procurement/supply chain, sales and/or management consulting
You hold a University Undergraduate Degree or Master's Degree in Management, Business Administration or Strategy (MBA an asset)
You are comfortable interacting with all levels of management
You have a good understanding of the financial statements under IFRSrules
You have excellent knowledge of English and solid working abilities in French
You are proficient in MS Office suite (Excel and PowerPoint)
You are a good team player and are highly reliable
- You have a clear drive for results
- You are a highly organized individual (PM certification an asset)
Bombardier is an equal opportunity employer and encourages women, Aboriginal people, persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities to apply.
Whether your candidacy is moving on to the next step of the hiring process or not, we will keep you informed by email or by phone. Join us at careers.bombardier.com
Your ideas move people.