On behalf of our financial client, ProViso Consulting is seeking an Analyst for Contract opportunity for 12 months
The Manager, Procurement Insights & Analytics provides procurement and analytical expertise, including research, cost modelling and analytical support services, to inform procurement and category management, decision-making and strategy. This role is a key member of the Procurement Strategy and Capabilities team, providing deep analysis and technical expertise to enable the leadership team to meet business targets and strategic objectives.
• Champions a customer focused culture to deepen client relationships and leverage broader Bank relationships, systems and knowledge.
• Works with procurement and business partners to assess their business needs and contribute meaningfully to the development of procurement and category management strategies
• Populates and maintains complex databases and applies analytical tools, techniques and systems to analyze and interpret a wide range of supplier and organizational information and options to support procurement planning and decision making
• Undertakes research, cost modelling and analysis of supply markets to identify opportunities and inform sourcing strategies
• Develops and provides reports to support effective management of supplier performance and to track and report on benefits delivered;
• Envisions, develops, and deploys tools to streamline processes to gain efficiencies and to improve key metrics
• Communicates results of analysis and models through documentations to internal/external audiences, and effectively manages the interface with relevant stakeholders including Internal Audit and Regulators (as required)
• Applies risk management and compliance checks when researching and analyzing supply markets and contract performance to identify potential risks and trigger risk mitigation and management responses
• Understands how the Bank’s risk appetite and risk culture should be considered in day-to-day activities and decisions.
• Actively pursues effective and efficient operations of his/her respective areas, while ensuring the adequacy, adherence to and effectiveness of day-to-day business controls to meet obligations with respect to operational risk, regulatory compliance risk, AML/ATF risk and conduct risk, including but not limited to responsibilities under the Operational Risk Management Framework, Regulatory Compliance Risk Management Framework, AML/ATF Global Handbook and the Guidelines for Business Conduct.
• Champions a high performance environment and implements a people strategy that attracts, retains, develops and motivates team members by fostering an inclusive work environment; communicating vison/values/business strategy and managing succession and development planning for the team.
• Knowledgeable in data analytics methodology and techniques
• Advanced technical skills in various data analytics tools, such as SQL Server, VBA, Power Query, Python
• Advanced technical skills in visualization tools, such as Tableau, Power BI
• Understand the wider objectives of procurement practices, such as business and strategic goal
• Strong problem solving and analytical skills
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills (Spanish preferred); ability to effectively communicate with leadership team
• Proven ability to balance multiple priorities, adapt to constantly changing business environment, work independently, drive projects to completion, and meet deadlines in a fast paced environment