Eurofins Scientific is an international life sciences company, which provides a unique range of analytical testing services to clients across multiple industries. The Group believes it is the world leader in food, environment, pharmaceutical and cosmetics products testing and in agroscience CRO services. It is also one of the global independent market leaders in certain testing and laboratory services for genomics, discovery pharmacology, forensics, CDMO, advanced material sciences and for supporting clinical studies. In addition, Eurofins is one of the leading global emerging players in specialty clinical diagnostic testing.
In 2018, Eurofins generated 4.2 billion Euro proforma turnover in 800 laboratories across 47 countries, employing about 45,000 staff.
Eurofins CDMO is a pharmaceutical research, development and manufacturing organization in the field of active drug substances and synthetic organic chemistry. Eurofins CDMO's focus is at the early stage of API Technology Development, developing chemical processes and preparing materials for pre-clinical and clinical studies. As well, Eurofins CDMO provides transformative process chemistry expertise for later stage programs and niche commercial manufacturing. Eurofins CDMO has state of the art synthetic R&D labs, analytical services, GMP Kilo Labs, GMP Pilot Plant and supporting QC/QA functions. Please refer to our website at www.alphoraresearch.com for further information on this Eurofins company.Job Description
You possess a high degree of initiative and are a team player with excellent communication abilities. You have a strong understanding of API (active pharmaceutical ingredient) analytical method validation and development. You are comfortable in a modern, state of the art laboratory and are proficient with HPLC, GC, IC, KF and various wet chemistry techniques. Proficiency with LCMS and/or GCMS are definite assets. Your attention to detail, a comprehensive understanding of cGMP, strong organizational skills with the ability to drive projects to completion, make you the ideal candidate to become a member of our team.
Description of Department:
In addition to analytical method validation, stability and forced degradation studies, the Analytical Services Department is responsible for providing analytical method development and analytical support for Synthetic Process Development.
Description of Major Job Responsibilities: Reporting to the Analytical Chemist Team Leader,
- Work effectively within interdepartmental project teams including analytical, quality assurance, process development and manufacturing.
- Develop and author analytical test methods (raw material, in process control, synthetic intermediate and API) for use in GMP manufacturing.
- Perform analytical method validations and prepare data for review and reports.
- Provide analytical support to both process development and stability.
- Conduct scientific investigations in support of process development and manufacturing
- Work in accordance with established GMP and safety requirements.
- HPLC, LC/MS, GC, GC/Headspace, GC/MS, UV, IR, KF, TLC, Ion Chromatography
- B.Sc. in a related field with a minimum of 5 years relevant experience in pharmaceutical analysis, development and validation.
- Excellent skills technical writing and GMP documentation skills.
- Excellent problem-solving, planning and organizational skilled coupled with a strong attention to detail.
We thank all applicants, but regret that only those short-listed will be contacted.