WildBrain is looking for Animation Revisionists to join our Vancouver studio for an exciting, new Peanuts Project! It has not yet been announced but if you want to be part of a team that is pushing creative boundaries, you want to have fun and need some more Snoopy and Charlie Brown in your life, have we got the role for you! Come talk to us about a project that will have you understanding why ‘happiness is a warm puppy” but will challenge you, engage you and make you laugh!
In this role, you'll be responsible for providing the final polish on our shows before they go out the door. This is the perfect position for someone who loves to problem solve and use their creativity to improve the quality level in each scene!
These roles are set to begin in Fall 2020.
We are currently working virtually because of the Covid-19 pandemic. During this time our hiring teams are ready to support interviews via video conferencing, and we are enabling artists to work from home until the studio can reopen. We’d love to hear from you! #stayhomestaysafe!
- Revise existing 2D animation to the specifications of the Director and Animation Supervisor
- Incorporate Director’s notes to uphold a high level of quality in each scene
- Polish scenes within a rigorous production schedule with shifting daily deadlines
- You have the drive, determination, creative problem-solving skills and a keen eye for detail
- You have the ability to multi-task and prioritize
- You have the ability to work collaboratively in a team environment
- You are an effective and professional communicator
- High level of proficiency in 2D Animation Software (ToonBoom Harmony preferred)
- Previous experience animating for a 2D television series
- Strong sense of acting, staging, posing, timing and storytelling
- Degree/Diploma from a recognized animation school desired
At WildBrain Studios our teams dig into a diverse range of projects – from preschool and comedy to action-adventure, and work with international partners such as Apple, Netflix, LEGO, DreamWorks, BBC, Cartoon Network, Nickelodeon and more. We produce high quality Flash, Harmony, and Maya animated series. Aside from awesome projects and partners, WildBrain puts our people first, here are just a few of the ways:
- Great benefits that make employees feel truly valued including a customizable extended health and dental plan
- Generous RRSP matching
- Bonus time off