WildBrain is looking for to join our Vancouver studio. We’re looking for a skilled animator with strong drawing skills, and a great sense of timing for action sequences and acting alike to help bring this amazing production to life!
These roles are set to begin immediately and Fall 2020.
We are currently working virtually because of the Covid-19 pandemic. During this time our hiring teams are ready to support interviews via video conferencing, and we are enabling artists to work from home until the studio can reopen. We’d love to hear from you! #stayhomestaysafe!
- Work under the direction of the Animation Supervisors to create high quality animation by adapting the board, improving it when necessary and finding strong storytelling poses
- Match your animation with the rest of the sequence, background perspective and ground plane and draw characters in proportion and on model
- Work within production deadlines to meet assigned weekly quotas and expectations
- Work collaboratively in a team environment
- You have previous experience as an Animator on a 2D series (Flash or Harmony)
- You have a Degree/Diploma from a recognized animation school
- You are self-motivated with demonstrated initiative
- You have strong experience with creating poses using Flash character builds
- Strong sense of acting, staging, posing, timing, and the ability to stay on model
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize
- Ability to communicate in a professional and positive manner
At WildBrain Studios our teams dig into a diverse range of projects – from preschool and comedy to action-adventure, and work with international partners such as Apple, Netflix, LEGO, DreamWorks, BBC, Cartoon Network, Nickelodeon and more. We produce high quality Flash, Harmony, and Maya animated series. Aside from awesome projects and partners, WildBrain puts our people first, here are just a few of the ways:
- Great benefits that make employees feel truly valued including a customizable extended health and dental plan
- Generous RRSP matching
- Bonus time off