Client ID: 263049
Application Analyst (Administrator)
On behalf of our client, a well-established Canadian organization, PROCOM is seeking an intermediate Application Analyst (Administrator) to join their great office in Montreal, QC (Permanent Job, Flex hours & great benefits).
Application Analyst - Main responsibilities
- Work as part of a team of analysts who help with application administrators at configuring, managing & troubleshooting solutions.
- Work closely with other skilled IT Analyst on a wide range of systems & platforms, & always strive to learn more.
- Provide technical support to different application administrators via phone, e-mail, WebEx & VPN.
- Reply to customer inquiries covering web services, directories, networks, Windows, Unix/Linux, databases, midrange & even mainframe systems.
- Respond to 2-6 customer issues per day & focus on customer satisfaction (not call volume).
Application Analyst - Main requirements
- University degree in IT, Computer Sciences or any related field.
- 3+ years of full-time Application Support/ System Administration/ Application Administrator background with a wide range applications/ products/ platform or similar IT experience.
- Solid ability to configure & manage most of the following systems:
- Windows servers.
- Unix/Linux systems.
- IIS or Apache (including writing HTML, CSS).
- Active Directory or LDAP.
- MSSQL, Oracle or MySQL (including writing SQL queries).
- Networks (IP routing, TCP filters).
- Ability to write short programs or scripts in at least one programming or scripting language.
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills in English. Customer Oriented.
- Good collaboration skill. Can work easily with co-workers & under minimal supervision.
Application Analyst - Assignment Location
Application Analyst - Assignment Length