Application Analyst– our client requires an Application Analyst who is a self-motivated, innovative and organized individual with exceptional technical, application development and interpersonal skills to support an Enterprise Content Management system.
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- The support of the mission-critical IBM Enterprise Content Management (ECM) and Digital Asset Management (DAM) Systems. This includes providing 24x7 on-call support rotationally.
- Troubleshooting issues with the ECM and DAM systems and related interfaces and performing proactive and preventative applications maintenance.
- Planning, scheduling, estimating work and executing all modifications required to support applications and their ECM and DAM system integrations.
- Working on and supporting the interfaces between the ECM and DAM systems as well as various other software systems and applications.
- Designing, developing, configuring, implementing and supporting the ECM and DAM systems and application servers.
- Providing technical expertise involving all phases of research, feasibility, design, development, data conversion plans, implementation and support of both 3rd party and custom-developed software applications.
- Developing and modifying workflows with system tools.
- Designing, developing, implementing, and supporting server integration and applications (using 3rd party software, SQL, ASP.NET, C#.NET).
Mandatory Requirements Include:
- Minimum of four (4) years progressively responsible experience in the following: programming, systems analysis and design and developing applications, Microsoft ASP.NET OR C#.NET.
- Experience implementing an enterprise level COTS product such as an ECM, DAM, ERP, or Enterprise Imaging solution would be a significant asset.
- Experience providing enterprise level application support, with an ECM, DAM system or similar would be a significant asset.
- Experience creating, maintaining and supporting interfaces between software applications would be an asset
- Experience working with IBM Technology such as FileNet, Case Manager, Websphere, Datacap or Analytics would be a significant asset.
- Knowledge of Object Based Storage, SAN and/or Hybrid storage environments would be an asset.
- Experience implementing and/or supporting cloud-based technology would be considered an asset.
- Experience implementing and/or supporting message broker technology would be considered an asset.
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal, verbal, and written skills with a strong focus on customer service, and the ability to excel within a team environment.
Desirable Requirements Include:
- Microsoft Certified Application Developer (MCAD) or a Microsoft Certified Solution Developer (MCSD) designation is an asset.
- Experience working in a policing organisation, particularly in the area of information, records and document management is a significant asset.
Est. Start Date: Oct, 2019
Est. Duration: till Dec, 2019
Location: Edmonton, Alberta
Posting #: 53467NETANALY
Intellex is one of the largest IT recruitment firms in Edmonton and has clients throughout Western Canada. Intellex is on the preferred vendors list of various organizations and have many exclusive opportunities. Since 1996, Intellex has established itself as the source for providing quality consultants to both private and public sectors. Our clients and consultants are supported by our internal staff who are experienced in both Information Technology and staffing. We are known for our responsiveness to the needs of consultants and our clients. Give us a call and experience it yourself or visit our website at www.IntellexSystems.com
Unless otherwise specified, ONLY candidates located in Canada or USA, and eligible to work in Canada without sponsorshipwill be considered.
For more information about Intellex, this, and other opportunities, please see our website athttp://www.IntellexSystems.com. You can also register at our site to receive opportunities by e-mail. If you are interested in any of the above positions, please submit your resume in Word or RTF format quoting posting #(s) above.