About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services partners with clients to navigate and simplify the modern complexities of business and technology, delivering the insights, solutions and outcomes that matter most. We deliver tangible business results by combining deep industry expertise with applied innovations in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process services.Job description:
Req ID: 58126
At NTT DATA Services, we know that with the right people on board, anything is possible. The quality, integrity, and commitment of our employees are key factors in our company’s growth, market presence and our ability to help our clients stay a step ahead of the competition. By hiring the best people and helping them grow both professionally and personally, we ensure a bright future for NTT DATA Services and for the people who work here.
NTT DATA Services currently seeks an Application Security Engineer - DevOps / Cloud Engineering. to join our team in Halifax, Nova Scotia (CA-NS), Canada (CA).
- Build a very close working relationship with DevOps, cloud engineering, application development and QA teams.
- Determine security requirements by evaluating business strategies and requirements; researching information security standards; conducting system security and vulnerability analyses and risk assessments
- Participate in designing IT and Cloud security strategy, system security controls and secure configuration.
- Creating security policies and standards around Cloud Security, Container Security, Configuration Management, Infrastructure as Code.
- Researching new security technologies and their application to the corporate and cloud environment
- Ensuring all acquired or developed systems are consistent with the solution engineering and security architecture guidelines
- Assess new and existing cloud implementations, identifying security issues, misconfigurations and prioritizing fixes/remediation
- Defining and documenting how the implementation of a new system or interface impacts the security posture of the current environment
- Help define and implement cloud security process, automation and tools to feed DevSecOps processes
- Performing security reviews, identifying gaps in security architecture and design
- 5-7 years of Application security experience,
- AppSec tool implementation experience (CheckMarx, AppScan Standard, ThreaFix)
- Experience on Azure/AWS/GCP security
This position is only available to those interested in direct staff employment opportunities with NTT DATA, Inc. or its subsidiaries. Please note, 1099 or corp-2-corp contractors or the equivalent will NOT be considered. We offer a full comprehensive benefits package that starts from your first day of employment.
About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services partners with clients to navigate and simplify the modern complexities of business and technology, delivering the insights, solutions and outcomes that matter most. We deliver tangible business results by combining deep industry expertise with applied innovations in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process services.
NTT DATA Services, headquartered in Plano, Texas, is a division of NTT DATA Corporation, a top 10 global business and IT services provider with 118,000+ professionals in more than 50 countries, and NTT Group, a partner to 88 percent of the Fortune 100. Visit nttdataservices.com to learn more.
NTT DATA, Inc. (the “Company”) is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit and business needs. The Company will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran or marital status, or any other class protected by law. To comply with applicable laws ensuring equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability, the Company will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant or an employee unless undue hardship to the Company would result.