Client ID: 292928Application Developer
On behalf of our client, Procom is actively seeking an Application Developer for a 12 month contract in Surrey, BC.
Application Developer Job Details:
- Work with Developers, Quality Assurance and Business analysts on the Wolf EMR team to collaboratively deliver a reliable product, through sound design, careful development and rigorous testing.
- Write well designed, testable and efficient code.
- Collaborate with EMR product teams to develop product-specific enhancements to the Wolf EMR applications.
- Work on a prioritized backlog of customer reported bugs as well features requests.
- Analyze application performance, identify areas for improvement and implement performance enhancements.
- Work in an Agile development environment.
- Strong C#/.NET development skills
- Strong VBA/VB6 development skills
- Strong SQL skills, preferably with experience on MS SQL Server
- Experience with ASP.NET and Microsoft Access development
- Experience building enterprise-grade, highly reliable software
- Previous experience working with any of the following is an asset:
- Crystal Reports
- Test driven development
- Cruise Control or Jenkins
- SVN or Git
- EMR domain
- Healthcare standards e.g. HL7
- Creative & innovative problem-solving skills
- Self-starter; strong ability to work independently
- Interest in Health IT and improving healthcare in Canada
- Passionate interest in technology and current trends
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or equivalent experience in software development
- 5+ years software development experience
Application Developer Assignment Duration: