We are a global team of dedicated and experienced architects, engineers, planners, designers and technology professionals who share a common desire to help our clients create livable, sustainable, and advanced urban environments.
From high-rises to industrial buildings, schools to state-of-the-art hospitals, transit stations to highways, airports to toll systems, bike lanes to parks, we design every aspect of a truly integrated city for people to live, work, and play.
Our collaborative and combined approach focuses not only on creating the best solutions today, but also determining the right solutions for tomorrow. We believe cities in the future must be designed with intelligent systems, sustainable buildings, efficient infrastructure, and a human touch.
At IBI, were defining the cities of tomorrow.
Integrity We do what is right.
Partnerships We work together.
Excellence We pursue design excellence.
Innovation We embrace ingenuity.
Community We build community.
Heres how we work:
The Vancouver office is hiring an Architectural Technologist to joinour team. The team is made up of approximately 20 talented and dynamic Architects, Designers,Architectural Technologists, and Administrative Assistants all working hard towards a common goal.
Most of the things you will work on:
- Assist in the preparation of technical drawings using various drafting technologies, specifically in Revit
- Provide internal document quality control and coordination with other teams
- Work with and design construction plans
- Ensure compliance with codes and bylaws of various cities
- Research building products
- Support coordination of contract admin
- Collaborate with various stakeholders for submittal reviews
- Assist in coordinating and scheduling of work to consultants, team members, and other stakeholders
You'll need to have:
- University degree bachelors/masters of architecture
- 2 years of relevant work experience in a design firm
- Revit knowledge is a requirement
- Working knowledge with AutoCAD
- Working knowledge with Microsoft office software
- Knowledge of Sketchup
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong Interpersonal skills and ability to work in a deadline-driven environment
The office is located in the heart of downtown Vancouver overlooking the beautiful and scenic Coal Harbour. An abundance of amenities like: restaurants, cafes, a pharmacy, and so much more seconds away from the office. Quite accessible by public transit, bike, and by car.
We request applicants submit RESUME AND PORTFOLIO highlighting relevant work experience; please limit PDF files to 10MB.
As part of IBI Group's selection process, candidates may be requested to consent to background checks relevant to the role under consideration for, prior to receiving a job offer. These could include: work references, education and credential confirmation, employment verification, identity check, credit report, criminal offence and drivers license record.
We thank all applicants for their interest. However, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. IBI Group is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.