We are a global team of dedicated and experienced architects, engineers, planners, designers and technology professionals who share a common desire to help our clients create livable, sustainable, and advanced urban environments.
From high-rises to industrial buildings, schools to state-of-the-art hospitals, transit stations to highways, airports to toll systems, bike lanes to parks, we design every aspect of a truly integrated city for people to live, work, and play.
Our collaborative and combined approach focuses not only on creating the best solutions today, but also determining the right solutions for tomorrow. We believe cities in the future must be designed with intelligent systems, sustainable buildings, efficient infrastructure, and a human touch.
At IBI, were defining the cities of tomorrow.
Integrity We do what is right.
Partnerships We work together.
Excellence We pursue design excellence.
Innovation We embrace ingenuity.
Community We build community.
Heres how we work:
IBI Group's Vancouveroffice is searching forArchitectural Technologiststo join its growing team. This role will expose you to working drawings ranging from mixed use, commercial, and residential high-rise buildings.
Most of the things youll work on:
- Prepare contract documents including working drawings and detail drawings in Revit and/or AutoCAD
- Development permit application, building permit application and construction drawings
- Support the project manager on field services and construction administration
- Work on multiple projects at the same time
- Working and coordinating with outside consultants and team members
You'll need to have:
- Graduate from a recognized Architectural Technology Program
- Knowledge of building codes, standards and building structures in the province of BC
- Working knowledge of Revit and AutoCAD
- Local knowledge considered an asset
- Strong communication skills (written and oral)
- Well organized with good interpersonal skills
We requestapplicants submitRESUME AND PORTFOLIOhighlighting relevant work experience; please limit PDF files to 10MB.
As part of IBI Group's selection process, candidates may be requested to consent to background checks relevant to the role under consideration for, prior to receiving a job offer. These could include: work references, education and credential confirmation, employment verification, identity check, credit report, criminal offence and drivers license record.
We thank all applicants for their interest. However, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. IBI Group is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.