Why work for Drake?
With 67 years in the industry, we provide the opportunity to learn the industry leading best practices. We offer great benefits that include three weeks' vacation to start, a company pension plan and on-going learning and development.
Our business is about PEOPLE and our fixation on superior customer service is the core pillar that will enable an unprecedented user experience for all. We are committed to our core values of Respect, Agility, Pride, Passion and Integrity.
About Drake International:
Drake is the pioneer in the recruitment and talent management industry. More than recruitment, Drake offers a suite of HR solutions that support the strategic assessment, development and evaluation of people to assist HR leaders and managers alike. Starting with one location in Winnipeg over 60 years ago, Drake International is now a Global operation with branches across Canada and around the world. Our teams work with top brands, supporting their workforce planning efforts and people strategies. The entrepreneurial spirit that the business was founded on is still alive in our company.
Your duties will include:
- Overseeing sales, operations and financial results of four (4) branches within the GTA and South Western Ontario;
- Establishing and executive a sales and service business plan;
- In collaboration with branch managers, will actively implement strategies that strengthen the skills of the teams and manage client expectations;
- Determining strategic plans to implement any new service lines;
- Monitoring individual, branch and regional metrics;
- Implementing strong business development efforts and role models success by taking team members on sales calls;
- Negotiating terms of sale and sets regional margin objectives and pricing strategies;
- Recruiting, organizing, training and managing branch managers and regional staff; and
- In collaboration with the marketing department, implements strategies that assist with the attraction of both candidates and clients.
You priorities will be:
- New business development: through your own efforts and the efforts of your team, you will establish and continue to cultivate a plan for new business growth.
- Client retention and expansion: taking an active role in understanding client business needs and associated Drake solutions, you will ensure the retention and expansion of current accounts.
- Business & profitability analysis: through the measurement of established metrics and KPI's at the region, branch and individual levels, you will drive the profitability of the business.
- Leadership: creating high performing teams, walking the talk, encouraging success, investing in your team's growth, and development are all part of successful leadership at Drake.
The experience you have includes:
- University degree or college diploma;
- 6-8 years of progressive experience in a consultative, business to business sales environment;
- Experience in a recruitment function;
- Experience selling an HR service is an asset;
- Experience managing the overall operations and profitability for multiple office locations;
- Experience in a senior leadership role within a staffing company (or similar) is an asset;
- Proven leadership in a highly metrics driven organization;
- Experience with big picture, strategic thinking and planning; and
- Demonstrated results turning around unprofitable business units.
- Please list any additional requirements for this position.
Eligible for discretionary bonuses and increases in salary. Benefits include: Health and Dental, LTD, Life and AD&D and Company Pension Plan.
Business Location: Toronto, Ontario with frequent travel to London, Ontario; Hamilton, Ontario; and Mississauga, Ontario.
Hours of Work: 40 hours/week
Salary: $120,000 to $140,000 annually
Terms of Employment: Permanent/Full Time
Benefits: Eligible for discretionary bonuses and increases in salary. Eligible for Health and Dental, LTD, Life and AD&D and Company Pension Plan.
$120,000.00 - $140,000.00 /year
discretionary bonus, pension
discretionary bonus, pension