Elevated Concepts has an exciting opening in our marketing firm providing lead generation services for some of the largest companies in the nation. This firm is looking for an Area Sales Manager Trainee for our new location in Calgary.
As an Area Sales Manager Trainee your duties include:
- Be the front line to potential customers of our products and services by managing retail event sales campaigns inside major retailers throughout the Calgary area.
- Build relationships with customers inside designated retail locations to help drive sales of our client’s products.
- Educate potential customers on client services and inspire sales of their services.
- Following up with consumer concerns and questions throughout the entire sale/build cycle to effectively overcome objections and close the sale.
- Research and analyze competitive information in retail markets.
- Ability to engage clients during an extended purchase process.
- Assist with event setup including merchandising and displays for event booth to encourage sales of client services.
- Responsible for completion of daily campaign traffic reports including traffic counts, sales, subscription contracts, and in-office follow up with leads gathered in-store.
Education/Experience and Qualifications of the Area Sales Manager Trainee:
- Education or related experience in the sales, marketing, or customer service industry is an asset.
- Experience with clients in the home improvement industry preferred.
- Individuals considered must be highly organized and detail orientated.
- The ability to learn fast and think on the go.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- A proven ability to manage different clientele with different needs.
This is a full-time, permanent position and we offer a competitive hourly base plus performance bonuses. If you feel you meet the qualities listed above, apply today! Reply to this ad with a copy of your resume for consideration.