We are currently hiring casual cash messenger for our Montreal branch.
Your mission at GardaWorld:
In the role of cash messenger you will be in charge of the safe transportation of our customer’s values. We are looking for a team player who has a great sense of observation and is customer service oriented.
GardaWorld, Cash Services is the #1 supplier of cash services in North America and offers you the opportunity of an exciting new career.
- Regular wages vary between $17.02 and $19.55 per hour
- Night shift bonus of $0,73 per hour
- Casual position
- Training free of charge for selected candidates
- Full uniform (shirts, pants, bulletproof vest, coat etc.)
- Non-routine work with variables hours
- Safe work environment
- International company offering many career opportunities
On a typical day you will:
- Perform the pickup’s and delivery of values safely and efficiently for each client
- Ensure a safe environment for your colleagues and customers
- Follow established routes and schedules closely
- Drive an armored vehicle and respect road safety at all times
- Load and unload the armored vehicle
- Reload or perform minor repairs on ATM’s from various financial institutions
- Complete the necessary daily reports and paperwork
- Respect the procedures and regulations initiated by GardaWorld
- Carry a firearm during the performance of your duties
Your profile :
- Possess the restricted and non-restricted Federal Firearms License (PAL: Possession and Acquisition licence)
- Own a valid driver's license since at least 2 years (class 5 minimum) with a maximum loss of 3 demerit points
- Capable to lift loads up to 50 lbs on a daily basis
- Available to work on call a minimum of 2 days a week for day, evening, nights or weekend shifts with no minimum of hour guaranteed
- Confortable in both French and English language
- Reliable, conscientious, responsible and committed to safe job performance
- Customer service oriented and skillful in managing stressful situations
- Highly organized and comfortable working with minimal supervision
- Eager to work in a fast-paced environment and capable to cope with pressure and tight timelines
- Selected candidates will need to successfully complete an 8 day introduction course to fulfill the hiring process.
Interested? Join our workforce!