We are currently hiring casual cash messenger for our Rimouski branch.
Your mission at GardaWorld:
In the role of cash messenger you will be in charge of the safe transportation of our customer’s values. We are looking for a team player who has a great sense of observation and is customer service oriented.
GardaWorld, Cash Services is the #1 supplier of cash services in North America and offers you the opportunity of an exciting new career.
- Regular wages vary between $17.02 and $19.55 per hour
- Night shift bonus of $0,73 per hour
- Casual position
- Training free of charge for selected candidates
- Full uniform (shirts, pants, bulletproof vest, coat etc.)
- Non-routine work with variables hours
- Safe work environment
- International company offering many career opportunities
On a typical day you will:
- Perform the pickup’s and delivery of values safely and efficiently for each client
- Ensure a safe environment for your colleagues and customers
- Follow established routes and schedules closely
- Drive an armored vehicle and respect road safety at all times
- Load and unload the armored vehicle
- Reload or perform minor repairs on ATM’s from various financial institutions
- Complete the necessary daily reports and paperwork
- Respect the procedures and regulations initiated by GardaWorld
- Carry a firearm during the performance of your duties
Your profile :
- Possess the restricted and non-restricted Federal Firearms License (PAL: Possession and Acquisition licence)
- Own a valid driver's license since at least 2 years (class 5 minimum) with a maximum loss of 3 demerit points
- Capable to lift loads up to 50 lbs on a daily basis
- Available to work on call a minimum of 2 days a week for day, evening, nights or weekend shifts with no minimum of hour guaranteed
- Confortable in both French and English language
- Reliable, conscientious, responsible and committed to safe job performance
- Customer service oriented and skillful in managing stressful situations
- Highly organized and comfortable working with minimal supervision
- Eager to work in a fast-paced environment and capable to cope with pressure and tight timelines
Selected candidates will need to successfully complete an 8 day introduction course to fulfill the hiring process.
Interested? Join our workforce!
To apply for this position or view other job opportunities please visit the “careers” page of our website at www.garda.com/careers