Graham Capital Partners develops public infrastructure including hospitals, schools, roads and public water systems, and purpose-built private facilities including retail, industrial, hotel and multi-family residential. We also source investment capital and provide financial advisory services. We provide complete life-cycle asset management, including long-term operations and maintenance on public and commercial facilities. We take a long-term view, because we know the owners we work with expect their facilities to run smoothly and last for 30 years or longer.
Graham Capital Partners is a subsidiary of the Graham Group, one of Canada’s top six construction companies. With locations across Canada and the northern United States, Graham is an innovative construction solutions provider with annual revenue of approximately $2 billion. Founded in Saskatchewan in 1926, Graham is proudly employee-owned.
About The Role
Reporting to the Managing Director, Asset Management, the Asset Manager will be responsible for the development and delivery of P3 projects. The Asset Manager will be responsible for managing Graham’s concession projects in both the construction delivery and operational phases. The Asset Manager's responsibilities will include the delivery, reporting and budget management on P3 projects where Graham has an equity investment and development role and/or is engaged to provide management services for the equity partners on projects being delivered by Graham, including oversight, recruiting and management of project delivery staff.
This role can also be based out of Regina
As Asset Manager at Graham Capital Partners you will:
- Manages the operating assets in Graham Capital’s portfolio, as the Project Company Representative
- Develop and manage the client and operator relationships
- Manage Latent Defect and other Interface items between the Design Builder & Operator
- Manage design-build issues with internal stakeholders
- Prepare monthly/quarterly reports and present to the Project Boards
- Liaise with Rating Agencies, Lenders and auditors, as required
- Monitor performance of the Operators to ensure asset is maintained and operated to meet Project Agreement and Handback requirements
- Escalate project issues to the Managing Director in a timely manner
- Manage rehab and MSA budgets
- Manage procurement process for rehab projects
- Manage rehab projects
- Manage external legal advisors
- Ensure HSEQ standards
- Coordinate with finance group on invoicing, letters of credit, insurance and financial reporting
- Manage contract deliverables and notices from all project documents including the Project Agreement, Credit Agreement, Management Services Agreement, Interface Agreement, etc.
- Work with Operators to minimize exposure to penalties/deductions
- Oversee the change management process including amendments to project documents
- Attend meetings, in person, and visit the projects as required
- Provide input into P3 bids and lessons learned for future projects
To be Successful at Graham Capital Partners, you will have the following qualifications and experience:
- Business or engineering degree, with a minimum of 7 years of related work experience
- Strong commercial and contract administration experience
- Knowledge of P3 performance-based contracts
- Work independently and as part of a team
- Willingness to travel when required
- Familiarity with computer maintenance management systems (CMMS) is an asset
- Strong negotiation and project management skills
- Familiarity with facility maintenance and construction best industry practices for various asset types
Compensation and Benefits:
- Competitive salary with annual bonus potential
- Comprehensive benefits package including dental, optical and medical and company matched pension plan.
- Ownership and long term equity opportunities
What we can offer you:
- Strong commitment to safety in the workplace
- Grounded and family-oriented workplace in a progressive environment that is at the forefront of a fast evolving business sector
- Commitment to the training and wealth of opportunities for career development across job categories, project types and locations around North America
Graham is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and employment selection decisions are based on merit, qualifications, and abilities. Graham does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by country, regional or local law.
We're Building careers, not filling jobs.
View available job opportunities and submit your application online at http://careers.grahambuilds.com/.
Applications will only be accepted as online submissions through the Graham website.
Please, no unsolicited resumes or phone inquiries from agencies, thank you.
Graham Capital Advisors
700-700 West Pender Street
Vancouver, BC V6 1G8
Fax: 604 940 4502