It’s an exciting time at Innotech-Execaire Aviation Group. For more than 50 years, we have provided a full range of services for business and commercial aviation customers. IEAG is also a leading provider of aviation and technical support solutions with its full-service aircraft sales, management & charter group, aircraft maintenance, inspection, and refurbishment capabilities. Today, we are transforming and growing to meet the demand of OEMs, business aviation customers and airlines. We are a premier Canadian aviation company with an international presence!
If you’re looking for an opportunity to join and grow with a dynamic company, you will thrive at Innotech-Execaire Aviation Group!
What your day will look like as an Assigned AME:
As an Assigned Engineer, under the supervision of the Production Manager the chosen candidate will maintain, supervise and control the maintenance activities of their respective assigned aircraft in the form of scheduled and unscheduled inspections, defect rectification and AOG support.
- Ensure aircraft is maintained in accordance with all Manufacturers and Company recommendations and regulations;
- Communicate with Dispatch / Operations for flight information and changes;
- Review aircraft status and advise management of any potential downtime that impacts the Flight schedule;
- Evaluate Service Bulletins, Airworthiness Directives, Service Letters and SIL’s;
- Preparation of annual aircraft maintenance budgets for approval by Maintenance Manager;
- Daily inspections, pre-flight and post flight activities to ensure aircraft airworthiness and on-time departures;
- Track expenditures and maintenance activities on the aircraft;
- Complete all work order entries in a timely fashion;
- Review and validate MSP/Smart Parts/Warranty programs;
- Participate with scheduled heavy maintenance;
- Provide AOG support when required;
- Ensure that approved equipment and materials are utilized and a high standard of workmanship is maintained;
- Generate maintenance task cards in preparation for maintenance activities;
- Support the maintenance manager with administrative activities;
- Travel with aircraft as required;
- Perform other tasks as assigned by Maintenance Manager, Director of Maintenance or other management.
What is expected from an Assigned AME at Innotech-Execaire Aviation Group:
- Minimum grade 12 and successful completion of a Transport Canada approved Aircraft Maintenance Technical training program.
- Will have completed all Transport Canada exams and hold a valid AME license category M2 with 10+ years’ experience;
- Be available to work shifts as needed during major projects;
- Sound troubleshooting skills;
- Computer skills to enable interrogation and downloading of information from aircraft and their engines utilizing a laptop PC;
- Previous experience in Corporate Aviation;
- Must possess a valid passport;
- Endorsement on Falcon (Strong Asset).
What YOU can expect at Innotech-Execaire Aviation Group:
- Competitive Salary
- Excellent health benefits
- Retirement pension plan, matched by the company
- Employee Assistance Program
- Great task diversity and unique challenges
- Gym Membership discount
- Employee Mobile discount
IMP is committed to Employment Equity and our goal is to be a diverse workforce that is representative at all job levels. We welcome applicants from Aboriginal People, Visible Minority Groups, Persons with Disabilities and Women in occupations of positions where they are under-represented. If you are a member of one of the equity groups, you are encouraged to self-identify on either your cover letter or resume.