Simplified Marketing Solutions Inc is looking for an Assistant In-Store Promotions Manager Trainee to join their Calgary area in-store retail marketing & sales promotions division!
Offering a unique take on face to face marketing & advertising, Simplified Marketing Solutions Inc helps build the success of products offered by some of the largest brands in the consumer marketplace today! By developing and executing an in-store promotional sales program specific to each brand and product line, Simplified Marketing Solutions Inc effectively encourages brand to consumer relationships, increased brand awareness and improved retailer revenue.
In this entry level role, the Assistant In-Store Promotions Manager Trainee will use their ability to capture the attention of a retail audience and motivate the promotions team to increase product line revenue and brand recognition / awareness within retail environments on each brand’s behalf.
Responsibilities of the Assistant In-Store Promotions Manager Trainee:
- Impact sales results by taking part in the development, execution and monitoring of in-store sales promotion and direct marketing tactics.
- Execute on-site retail marketing, sales promotions and consumer sales initiatives from start to finish for some of the largest brand names in North America.
- Promote excitement around in-store marketing and sales initiatives occurring to create consumer awareness of brands and promote consumer cooperation in on-site retail marketing and sales promotions events.
- Provide exceptional customer service and in-store service knowledge to customers of retailer services being promoted.
- Provide product demonstrations and consumer purchasing information (benefits, pricing, etc.) as required.
Requirements of the Assistant In-Store Promotions Manager Trainee:
- College degree in sales, marketing, advertising, business or similar field preferred (new graduates are welcome to apply).
- 1-3 years of experience in a sales, sales promotions, marketing, event or retail related business setting is an asset. Internship experience and previous entry level experience will as be considered as working experience.
- Outstanding verbal communication skills and ability to adapt to a variety of people.
- Winning attitude and dedication to ensuring customer satisfaction.
- Self-motivated and results driven.
- Excellent time management skills and ability to adhere to a schedule.
- Positive attitude & eagerness to learn.
This full-time, permanent role incorporates fully paid training, an hourly rate plus travel incentive. The selected candidate for this role will be working inside major retail locations across the Calgary area on behalf Simplified Marketing Solutions Inc. Travel to and from retail locations will be required.
** ** Having a valid driver’s license and reliable transportation (personally owned vehicle) is recommended. Travel to on-site events will be a requirement in this role. Must be able to commute to head office in Calgary. ** **