Our Client is looking for an Assistant Producer to work in the Media Services team. Our team creates exciting and dynamic creative that promotes multiple game titles. The Assistant Producer role is essential in ensuring the team remains focused on quality and deadlines, while also creating strong relationships with internal client teams. You enjoy working in a creative environment, like working with artists, and want to be part of a team that creates beautiful, engaging creative that represents an established game franchise.
In this role, you’re expected to facilitate cross-team collaboration to ensure deliverables are completed, and client needs are met. The Assistant Producer will help create production plans, assist milestone deliverables, tracking deliverables, managing project risk, and reacting to changing priorities.
- Assists with production planning, backlog management, requirements gathering and running scrums.
- Proactively identifies dependencies and risks associated with meeting project milestones. Ensures appropriate steps
- are taken to resolve issues which may prevent or compromise project deliverables.
- Provide status updates to provide ‘real-time' visibility of production deliverables.
- Identifies task-related processes to improve efficiency.
- Partners with and support internal client teams with asset needs (eg, Community, Licensing, Esports, Marketing)
- Coordinates with game team counterparts to ensure timely delivery of assets going into game production (eg, QA, Localization, FE, Audio, Narrative).
- Assists in asset delivery to support external agencies, promotional requests, and general requests for approved material.
- Assists in asset archival process when necessary.
- 3+ years production experience in games, mobile apps or creative agency
- Experience with a variety of project mgmt. methodologies (Agile, Waterfall etc.)
- Has experience in a creative production environment
- Results-oriented, but does so in a collaborative manner
- Able to create clarity in ambiguous situations
- An understanding of game development cycle is a plus
- Candidate Profile
- Communicates with empathy and promotes inclusivity.
- Thoughtful decision making process that takes into consideration multiple needs/view points.
- Strong sense of accountability for their work, and empowers others to do great work.
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at firstname.lastname@example.org or 844-463-6178.