ASSISTANT PROPERTY MANAGER, COMMERCIAL
A well-established development/management company with over 15 years of growth and success is looking for a business savvy Assistant Property Manager with strong operational, administrative and leasing background within the commercial sector.
Your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Managing existing and fostering new tenant relationships.
- Overseeing the leasing process with tenants, brokers and lawyers. Ensuring tenants adhere to contractual obligations.
- Working with the Property Administrator to create the lease based on abstracts.
- Leasing out vacant space.
- Overseeing MACs.
- Dealing with legal proceedings as required.
- Conducting due diligence on potential and existing tenants.
- Diagnosing maintenance requests before engaging contractors.
- Ensuring contractors fulfill obligations.
Over 5 years' experience derived from the Commercial Property Management sector.
- Strong Property Management and Leasing experience.
- Strong Knowledge in Building Operations and building systems.
- Experience working in a role where you are accustomed to being a "jack of all trades".
- An entrepreneurial mindset with the ability to work autonomously as well as in a team environment.
Assistant Property Manager, Commercial
Valerie Yuricek, Division Manager - Property Facilities
HOW TO APPLY:
Please click on the "APPLY" button located elsewhere on this job posting (preferred) or email your resume to: email@example.com
LEARN MORE ABOUT THE RECRUITER:
Valerie Yuricek: http://stoakley.com/meet-valerie-yuricek/
May 12, 2020
JOB ORDER NUMBER:
Leasing, property manager, commercial, property management, Industrial, Retail, Office, lease, development, operations.
ABOUT STOAKLEY-STEWART CONSULTANTS:
Stoakley-Stewart Consultants Ltd. is an Executive Search/Recruiting Firm with international reach. We opened our doors in 1977 and have grown to be one of the most successful employment agencies in Canada, boasting over 300 person-years of recruiting expertise. We house a team of top-notch consultants, each acting as Subject Matter Expert in their chosen field. As a result we provide professional recruiting services to clients and candidates in a variety of industries. This expansive breadth of experience allows us, as a firm, to satisfy all of your hiring/employment needs. In accordance with Canadian laws, it is the policy of Stoakley-Stewart Consultants to consider all qualified individuals for available positions without regard to race, colour, religion, sexual orientation, country of origin, age, disability etc.
See ALL of our open jobs at: http://data.stoakley.com/alljobs.asp
WHAT ARE WE KNOWN FOR AND HOW DO WE HELP?
- Helping talented professionals secure new, exciting and rewarding career opportunities.
- Treating each unique individual with professionalism, respect and integrity.
- Meeting your distinct needs by matching you with the right corporate culture.
By you ("the applicant") submitting your resumé and/or personal information here, grant Stoakley-Stewart Consultants Ltd. ("SSC") the right to use personal data for recruitment and selection purposes. The applicant understands that the applicant's personal information is only collected, used and disclosed by SSC in accordance with this form or otherwise as permitted by law. The applicant authorizes SSC to collect, use and disclose their personal information in order to attempt to assist them in gaining employment with of one of SSC's clients. For this purpose and as part of this process, the applicant authorizes SSC to take a number of steps, typically including, but not necessarily limited to: Obtaining their resumé and references (and any updates thereof); Interviewing them; Producing a video-clip of them; Speaking with their references; Verifying information and performing other searches and checks, done either by SSC or by an independent agency on behalf of SSC; Evaluating information about the applicant to analyze their suitability to potential positions; Disclosing any information about the applicant as provided by the applicant, by references and by other sources to any present or future client of SSC who, based on the applicant's qualifications, work requirements, desires and other factors and determined solely in the discretion of SSC, has or may have a position to which the applicant is or may be suited. The applicant understands that SSC will not disclose their information to a present or future client without speaking to the applicant first and receiving the applicant's verbal consent.
FOLLOW US FOR THE LATEST JOBS, CAREER ADVICE AND JOB MARKET TRENDS:
- Paid sick days
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- Life Insurance
- Prescription Drug Coverage
- Employee Events
- Long Term Disability
- Performance bonus
- Flexible Schedules
- Vacation/paid time off
- Paid Holidays