Assistant Store Manager
547 Steeles Avenue East, Brampton, ON, Canada, L6W 4S2
If you've been looking to join a team that values your energy and talents, offers multiple career paths, and provides you with continuous development opportunities, you’ve found it! Since 1971, The Brick has been led by visionary men and women who have embraced each business opportunity with the drive for success. We want you to join our winning team and experience The Brick Way!
Reporting to their Store Manager, this position shares in the accountability for the financial results and leadership of the store. Additional responsibilities include the planning and compliance for the locations business plan for sales, margin, cost control, customer service and health and safety are achieved.
- Achieve all sales, margin and cost control targets as per budget so that maximum profit is realized
- Ensure merchandise presentation, cleanliness, and health and safety
- Provide superior customer service and are meeting standards set out by the company
- Review and analyze sales statistics and markets to determine customer needs to achieve maximum market share and sales growth
- Analyze KPI’s, operating reports, and exception reporting to maximize opportunities for improvement. (i.e.: monthly net contribution per month and year, contest achievements)
- Reduce DIR and Clearance Product
- Monitoring product performance
- Audit Processes and Compliance