Assistant Store Manager – Full Time, Hillside Mall Store
Creates outstanding customer experiences, driven to succeed, loves a target, truly professional, values diversity and inclusion. That’s about you. Since 1979, we’ve been sharing in brilliant moments with our customers and earned the reputation for quality jewellery along the way. We are open, trustworthy and share our knowledge. This is about us. Create your brilliance. This is what we can do together!
Join the Michael Hill team at our Hillside store as an Assistant Store Manager.
About the Opportunity
As a Manager in Training, you will be aiding the Store Manager in implementing and maintaining all company standards in order to consistently achieve optimum profitability and growth within the store, whilst maintaining a stable fully trained store team.
As an Assistant Store Manager, you will be aiding the Store Manager to achieve optimum profitability and growth within the business, by both individually and the team collectively meeting sales targets. You will be leading and developing the Sales Professional Team towards achieving the store projected financial targets. Our comprehensive training program will support and enable you to align your previous sales experience with our framework. We are seeking engaging leaders with previous demonstrated success in a fast-paced sales environment. This is a fantastic opportunity for those who have excelled in either a sales environment or business development role.
More About You
- 2 – 3 years of retail sales experience, jewellery or luxury retail sales is desirable
- Proven ability to deliver results in a sales driven and/or highly measured environment
- A demonstrated history of achievement
- A commitment to inspiring people to succeed
- Ability to create a positive, energetic culture
- The desire to shine in a challenging retail environment
More About Us
- Market leading remuneration package including bonus opportunities
- Potential for career growth
- Fully funded, award winning training programs
- Flat organization structure with accountability
- A commitment to internal promotion
- The opportunity to be mentored by industry leaders
- Generous discounts on our Michael Hill jewellery
Take your step to brilliance – apply now!