National Bank Financial - Wealth Management is the fifth largest investment dealer in Canada. We have almost 1,000 investment advisors in over 100 branches, helping more than 400,000 personal clients manage their assets.
Do you enjoy providing excellent customer service and working independently?
Assistants are the righthand men and women to our Investment Advisors and assist them in their day-to-day tasks. Join our dynamic and friendly team and play a key role in the success of National Bank Financial.
Reporting to the Regional Manager, you will work in an environment that promotes respect and leadership.
Your main challenges:
- Support Investment Advisors in providing superior customer service and be available to meet client requests
- Ensure effective communication between all paries (clients, advisors, internal and external agents)
- The candidate needs to be able to identify all risks inherent to the Wealth Management sector's activities
Specifically, you will:
- Provide superior customer service in person, on the phone and by email
- Analyze client accounts and participate in activities to support Investment Advisors in their business development by creating prospecting lists
- Carry out deposit, withdrawal, transfer and currency conversion instructions for all investment accounts
- Open and update client files
- Closely monitor day-to-day transactions
- Generate portfolio management reports using the Croesus system
- Manage advisors' agendas, schedule appointments nd prepare for client meetings
- Provide clients with tax slip information
- Help clients use digital banking services
- Implement efficient procedures for the administration of client files
Carry out all other related tasks
Completed College diploma in a related field
- Completed Canadian Securities Course an asset
- One year of relevant experience (Operations or Non-Licensed Assistant) or 1 to 3 years of experience as an Administrative Assistant in Customer Service
- Good knowledge of the Office Suite
- Excellent ability to offer exceptional customer service
- Organizational and priority management skills
- Ability to work in a team
- Ability to work under pressure
- Autonomy, initiative and thoroughness
We strive to be an inclusive organization where all employees are valued. National Bank stands out for its many initiatives to promote inclusion, making it a Canada-wide leader in diversity. See how we do it: https://jobs.nbc.ca/diversity