Associate Product Manager
The Associate Product Manager will work closely with the Product Manager by participating in the development and execution of marketing activities. He will also be a key player in supporting product launch activities and core product management. Additionally, he will understand the market dynamics for their respective products. All with the ultimate objective of achieving the short and long-term profit and growth objectives of the Paladin Base Business brands.
Product Manager – Base Business
- Assist with the development, monitoring and updating of short and long term sales forecasts for brands and recommend strategies to achieve them.
- Manage brand financials to deliver on profit commitments.
- Monitor and evaluate market conditions, program execution and sales performance vs. expectation.
- Use initiative, insight and judgment to recommend proactively corrective and/or incremental actions.
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders to ensure cross-functional input and support related to marketing activities.
- Participate in development of annual budgets, budget tracking, business analysis, operating plan, market sales forecasts, quarterly updates, etc.
- Well-refined people skills
- Initiative and Autonomy
- Highly organized
- Problem solving and strategic analytical skills
- Strong sense of urgency and bias for action
- Project management skills
- Multitasking and ability to prioritize
- University degree with a focus on Marketing or Management.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in a similar position and/or in the pharmaceutical or packaged goods industry.
- Experience managing multiple projects and customers.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in French and English, with proven presentation skills.
- Computer proficiency – Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word).
- Understanding of IMS/Brogan data an asset.
- Knowledge of other database software (ex: Access) and financial information systems (ex: SAP) an asset.
Note: The use of the masculine gender includes the feminine and is employed solely to facilitate reading.
Only selected candidates will be contacted.