Associate Recruiter - Downtown Vancouver - Entry Level Recruitment Position - Technical Sales Opportunity
Your new company
Hays is an international specialist recruiter, headquartered in London, UK with offices in 33 countries worldwide. We have been operating in Canada since 2001 and have a network of 8 offices allowing us to provide high-quality recruitment services to companies nationwide. All of our consultants work within a specific area of industry, which allows them to provide a tailored local service along with the resources you would expect from a leading global business.
Your new role
Our Vancouver office was founded in 2004 and is now established across several sectors of industry. We are currently recruiting an Associate Recruitment Consultant to join our Construction and Property division - in this position your primary responsibility will be to work closely with a Senior Consultant or Team Lead, assisting them in providing specialized recruitment services to a wide array of Clients across B.C.
- As a Recruiter at Hays, you will be responsible for identifying and developing new business opportunities and building on existing relationships.
- You will connect with top-tier professionals and forward them to new exciting opportunities and make a lasting impression on their career. You will have a competitive advantage that will differentiate you in the marketplace. Through our unique digital recruitment strategy and our world-class database that's integrated with LinkedIn.
- Being one of the world's most followed companies on LinkedIn, you will have the necessary tools to proactively source and screen top talent and provide your clients with a selection of the best people to fill their vacancies.
What you'll need to succeed
- You know you love sales supported by previous sales experience of B2B, B2C, Inside Sales or outbound Telemarketing experience.
- You are goal-oriented, enjoy building new relationships, competitive but thrive in a team environment and have the ability to self-motivate and reach set targets
What you'll get in return
- Compensation & Benefits: We offer competitive uncapped commission plans in conjunction with true base salaries + flexible benefit plans, RRSP matching, internal incentives, semi-annual trips, 4 weeks' vacation and so much more!
- Industry Leading Training: You will receive cutting-edge sales training throughout all levels of your career at Hays. We will equip you with the required skills, knowledge and support so you can win business, achieve success and really make a name for yourself. We care a lot about our employees and acknowledge the contribution each one of them makes to our success. Working with us means being part of one big family.
- Career Progression and Development: Have you thought about leading a team of Recruitment Consultants? Do you want to be the highest biller in the country? Hays offers clear career progression. It's up to you to decide which path best suits your personal and professional goals.
What you need to do now
Love what you see so far? For the best chance to hear from us, apply within 30 days of the posting date. Not the right fit this time? Follow us on LinkedIn for another career opportunities.