Job Purpose: In partnership with the General Manager, promote a sales culture to build productivity. Develop associates for future growth through hiring and developing great people. Provide leadership to achieve or exceed budgeted sales, payroll and controllable expense goals. Effectively manage store operations, maintain appropriate inventory levels and visual merchandising standards. Ensure all internal and external customers receive exemplary customer service and receive a positive store/brand experience. Ensure sales associates build relationships with customers.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
* In partnership with the General Manger, ensure store meets or exceeds sales and contest goals. Meet payroll goals based on current trends.
* Prioritize, plan and adjust schedules and daily agendas to meet business goals. Hold team accountable to achieving goals.
* In partnership with the General Manager, recruit, interview, and select qualified candidates to build a talent pipeline to achieve current and future business goals.
* Train and motivate all associates through on-going programs in sales, customer service and product knowledge.
* Develop associates to assume increased levels of responsibility.
* Assess performance and provide on-going feedback; Complete and deliver performance appraisals and development plans.
* Ensure team provides an exceptional customer experience in the store to achieve World Class Service standards.
* Maintain presence through effective floor management and ensure staff coverage in all areas of the store.
* Maintain a safe work environment and ensure ongoing safety training and awareness.
* In partnership with the General Manager, manage store-operating procedures i.e., inventory levels and cash control to minimize store losses.
* Responsible for ensuring the store meets company guidelines in opening and closing.
* In partnership with the General Manager, monitor company assets through accurate inventory procedures.
* Ensure store standards are met and maintained, i.e., visuals, cleanliness, signage, safety, etc.
* Exemplify and ensure associates comply with all Company policies and procedures.
* Create and maintain an environment where all associates are treated fairly and with dignity and respect, in accordance with our People First Philosophy.
* Monitor assets through accurate inventory management procedures.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled