Role Description: The ATG Developer would need to have at least 7 + years of experience. This Candidate will play a key role in the design and development of large-scale web sites with Java using the Oracle framework.
This individual must be advanced in all things related to ensuring client requirements are met and technical integration is achieved for developed code of web site implementations.
Responsibilities (Essential Functions):
- Design and develop large-scale eCommerce web applications using JAVA on the Oracle ATG Commerce platform supporting all phases of the software development life cycle.
- Develop high quality JAVA code following industry standards and best practices.
- Develop page level JSP code and ATG Web Commerce back-end component code in JAVA.
- Problem-solving in all areas of Oracle ATG Web Commerce development including the debugging of developed code.
- Maintain high coding standards and practices and exercise quality control on all aspects of web development.
- Collaborate with business analysts to define and design Oracle ATG Web ecommerce component requirements for the development effort.
- Ensure client requirements are met and technical integration is achieved for developed code of web site implementations.
- Work closely with the Business Analyst and QA teams to build, test and release developed code for web site implementations.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing results as needed.
- Communicate status and identify issues affecting ability to complete tasks in a timely manner.
- Participate in application release deployments.
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues, problems, and errors encountered across web site implementations.
- Maintain technical knowledge of JAVA and Oracle ATG Web Commerce industry standards, best practices and trends.
- Perform all other duties as assigned.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Demonstrated experience in application design for web applications.
- Demonstrated ability to support multiple concurrent efforts.
- Ability to balance delivery speed with high quality software deliverables.
- Strong verbal and written communications skill.
- Able to communicate with technical resources and business clients.
- Strong analytical, debugging, and problem solving skills.
- 6+ years of development experience with the Oracle ATG Commerce framework.
- 3+ years of complex Website Development experience.
- 4+ years of Java development experience using technologies such as JEE, JMC, JDBC, Spring, Hibernate, and Web Services.
- 3+ years of JAVA development experience using Oracle relational databases.
- 3+ years with Java based Web services