Clinical/Dispensing Audiologist or Hearing Instrument Specialist - One Year Maternity Leave - BELLEVILLE
- March 2019 start
- Relocation assistance available
The mission of Helix Hearing Care is to promote a multidisciplinary clinical approach in the treatment and rehabilitation of hearing loss. To accomplish this goal, we utilize the most advanced technologies and the skills of highly trained, industry leading, hearing care professionals. With over 40 clinics in Ontario and Manitoba, and growing, we are committed to providing the utmost clinical hearing healthcare services to the patients we serve.
We are looking to add additional clinical positions to our growing professional team in selected communities and towns, including our modern, newly expanded clinic in charming BELLEVILLE, Ontario.
Seeking competitive compensation? You will reap the rewards of a generous salary package and a strong profit-sharing plan inside a clinic currently leading the Country in productivity!
We offer a dynamic flexible work environment that includes excellent support; on-going training through Professional Mentorship and CEU’s as well as the most advanced technology to ensure our professionals can provide the finest quality healthcare available. In addition, you will also enjoy the benefits of
- The latest PC-based testing equipment
- Full marketing support and a unique customized patient database management system, including medical reporting and invoicing
- Competitive salary package
- Health and medical benefit program
- Relocation bursary (based on individual situation)
- Mentorship support for new/recent graduates
Qualifications we are interested in include:
- Master’s degree or equivalent in Audiology
- Certification or Eligible for registration with CASLPO
- Dispensing experience an asset
If this describes you, we would like to start a personal conversation about what we can offer you. Apply today!
Helix is committed to fair and accessible employment practices and welcome and encourage applications from candidates with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking place in all aspects of the selection process. If you require further information please contact out Human Resources Department at 1-877-640-6369 or firstname.lastname@example.org .