Helix is looking for a dynamic Audiologist or Hearing Instrument Specialist in Ottawa to help us in fulfilling our vision of having the most satisfied customers in hearing care. This entails providing outstanding clinical and customer services which includes customized customer-centered plans for everyone who walks through our doors. With over 100 clinics across Canada, in multiple provinces, we strive to offer flexibility with respect to location and development within the organization. As part of our commitment to our teams and our vision, we have comprehensive Quality Assurance, Mentorship and Training programs.
The ideal candidate will excel working in a fast-paced environment, contributing to a team to meet Company goals. You should be ambitious, motivated and have a desire to be a part of an innovative organization. Reach your highest potential with the Helix Advantage. You will be travelling between 2 clinics located in Carling
- Master�s Degree or equivalent in Audiology and full licensure with CASLPO or Hearing Instrument Specialist Designation from AHIP
- At least 2 years of experience in hearing industry
- Strong clinical standards and ability to follow protocols and policies
- Confident and professional when dealing with clients
- Understands key business objectives and how to drive achievement of business results
- Understands administrative functions to ensure smooth business operation
- Good judgement and decision-making ability
- High sense of initiative and self-motivation
- Excellent interpersonal skills that allow effective working relationships with a wide range of customers, colleagues, and vendors
- Extensive knowledge of a wide range of hearing instruments
Our commitment to you�
We offer a competitive compensation package, including a profit-sharing plan; comprehensive extended health and dental benefits; with a healthy work/life balance.
Please submit your resume with cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Helix is committed to fair and accessible employment practices and we welcome and encourage applications from candidates with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking place in all aspects of the selection process. If you require further, information please contact our Human Resources Department at email@example.com or 877-268-1045, Ext. 232