We specialize in all things glass. Established in 1962 with one shop in Seattle, Wash., today Glass Doctor offers quick and affordable glass services to business, home, and auto owners at more than 270 locations across the United States and Canada. Our team of qualified experts lives our code of values of Respect, Integrity, and Customer Focus while having fun in the process! We hire reliable, friendly, and customer service-focused glass professionals and office staff who are dedicated to creating a delightful customer experience.
The Specialist Technician for Installing Auto Glass is key member of our team responsible for the quality and efficient installation and repair of auto glass. You will also develop new customers by identifying opportunities to sell additional work. Exemplifying our code of values, you show respect and courtesy to all customers and employees.
Ideally you have prior experience in the auto glass industry and have proven communication skills with supervisors, employees, and customers. You are self-motivated and able to manage time to effectively meet deadlines.
- Repair and replace auto glass according to specified procedures
- Insure the efficient use of materials and maintain adequate stock of glazing accessories on vehicle
- Collect payment and/or payment information from customers for work performed
- Keep company vehicle and equipment properly serviced, clean, and in good working order and condition
- Complete invoices, daily route sheets, and weekly reports as required
- Execute Service with Advanced Training (SWAT)
- Perform other duties as needed which may include cross-training in related positions
- Prior experience in the auto glass industry
- Physical ability to lift heavy objects such as windshields, etc.
- Proficiency to navigate tablet based technology
- Excellent communication skills
- Professional appearance and personality
Benefits: Benefits, Pension
We are actively interviewing for this position - Apply today and our hiring manager will follow-up!