eeking a Bilingual (Chinese) Automation Engineer for a client located in Scarborough. This is a permanent positions with base salary and benefits.
- Design, build and commissioning of automation equipment.
- Work closely with Cross functional team such as Sales, Quality, Maintenance and IT in automating various initial conceptual design phase of engineering projects and manufacturing process
- Strong knowledge and experience with engineering principles and procedures that apply to machine design, part handling, robotic end-of-arm-tool design, semi-automated work cell layout, robotic work cell layout, control systems, vision systems, motion control, process flow, operator ergonomics, and machine aesthetics.
- Organize, document, and present technical design reviews and project management overviews with minimal assistance.
- Electrical design including components selection and schematics preparation.
- Mechanical drive train design including the application of stepper motors, servo motors, pneumatics, and hydraulics.
- Continuous improvement
- Excellent troubleshooting and diagnostic skills in machinery and production processes.
- 4 years experience in a custom automated equipment builder work environment.
- Good working knowledge of hardware/software interfacing.
- Manage multiple projects
- C and Linux is an asset
- Excellent communication skills and a great team player
- Must be capable of specifying and sourcing materials and equipment to best suit requirements
- Fluency in Chinese is required.
Why Work With Us?
Dynamic work environment
Excellent growth opportunity
Powered by JazzHR