Major bank looking for an Automation QA Analyst for a 6 month contract based in Vancouver
Automation QA Analyst
Client: Major Bank
Role: Automation QA Analyst
Duration: 6 Months, likeliness for an extension
Location: Vancouver, BC
Our client, a globally recognized bank is looking to hire a Automation QA Analyst for a 6 month contract with a likeliness for an extension.
Your new company
A globally recognized bank, is looking to hire a Automation QA Analyst to work on a growing project for the next 6 months. They have an excellent reputation within their sector and would be an excellent addition to any resume.
Your new role
As the Automation QA Analyst you will work in a cross functional team to deliver and support best-in-class mobile banking app, alongside with Mobile Developers, Full Stack Engineers, Product Owners and Scrum Masters. You will analyze business requirements and compose test cases with appropriate coverage to ensure the product being delivered with high quality. You will build automated test scripts using mobile automation framework and minimize the need to manual testing. You will compile test strategy, regular test results updates and reports. You will be working with a global team of engineers to solve interesting technical challenges.
What you'll need to succeed
* 2+ years of experience in automated testing
* Experience working with manual testers is a plus
* Strong experience with BDD and Automated Testing.
* Strong experience with test tools including: Cucumber, Appium, XCUITest (iOS), Espresso (Android), Selenium Web Browser Automation, Web Driver, TOSCA, QTP/UTF or equivalent.
* CI/CD tool experience - Jenkins
* Experienced with various development tools including: GITHUB (version control), App Dynamics, Splunk and Jira.
* Flexible, adaptive, and experience in Agile and Scrum ways of working.
* Experience working in a 24/7 follow the sun environment - supporting global teams (UK, India, HK)
* Python experience is nice to have
* Experience testing mobile applications is nice to have.
* Must have excellent communication skills; ability to problem solve; and initiate any communication; Organizational Skills and Team player
* Banking/Financial experience is preferred
* Bachelor Degree in relevant field
What you'll get in return
The client is offering a long term engagement, with a high likelihood of extension and a very competitive rate for an incorporated contractor.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.