Sr. Automation Test Lead– our client is currently in the process of redeveloping their curriculum systems from current print-based production and delivery process to a digital format. This will include:
- The redesign of standards, guidelines and processes for the development of future curriculum that are competency-focused and student-centered.
- Working collaboratively with school authorities, business, industry and communities to improve educational outcomes for students.
Our client requires experienced senior automation test lead to provide the following:
- Provideapplication testingservices for new and related applications.
- Provideautomated test development services.
- Provideapplication testingservices for cloud applications & on-premiseapplications.
- Create andexecute test plans and test cases.
- Identifyand document softwarebugsand usabilityissues.
- Gatherand manage test data.
- Evaluate outcomes of test cycles.
- Identifythe most appropriate implementation approach for agiven test.
Occasional travel within Alberta may be required. Client pre-approved travel will be reimbursed as per client travel guidelines.
Remote work during covid-19 work restriction. Full-time onsite is required when restrictions are lifted.
Mandatory Requirements Include:
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience providing dedicated application testing services in the last 7years on web or mobile based agile software development projects.
- Minimum of 1 year experience writing and executing UI / API automation tests on software development projects.
Desirable Requirements Include:
- Experience supporting project information regarding planning test activities, creating test plans and strategies for projects.
- Experience deriving test cases from use cases, user stories, non-functional requirements and design documents.
- Experience establishing and operating performance tests and load tests.
- Experience creating and executing integration and regression tests.
- Experience leading and conducting user acceptance testing.
- Experience testing cloud-based solutions.
- Experience with relevant application testing tools.
- Experience writing SQL / NoSQL queries.
- Experience leading a team of Solution Testers.
Est. Start Date: Mar/Apr, 2021
Est. Duration: 1 year + 1 pos. 4.5 months extension
Location: Edmonton, Alberta
Posting #: 53923AUTOTSTLEAD
Since 1996, Intellex has established itself as the source for providing quality consultants to both private and public sectors. Our success has led to prefer vendorship for both public and private sector organizations throughout Western Canada. Our clients and consultants are supported by our internal staff who are experienced in both Information Technology and staffing. We are known for our responsiveness to the needs of consultants and our clients. Give us a call and experience it yourself or visit our website at www.IntellexSystems.com
Unless otherwise specified, ONLY candidates located in Canada or USA, and eligible to work in Canada without sponsorship will be considered.
For more information about Intellex, these, and other opportunities, please visit our website at http://www.IntellexSystems.com . You can also register to receive opportunities by e-mail. If you are interested in any of the above positions, please submit your resume in Word or RTF format quoting posting #(s) above.
Keywords: create test plans, test cases, test scenarios, implement system tests, implement load testing, implement performance testing, implement security testing, implement automated test suites, coordinate automated test suites, Behaviour Development, Test Driven Development, BDD, TDD, coordinate automated metrics collection, coordinate automated quality reports generation, coordinate automated quality artifact generation, stakeholder collaboration, QA Tester, Tester, Software Tester, QA Manager, QA Lead, Testing Team Lead, Test Team Lead, Test Lead, Lead, System Test Lead, Quality Assurance, Tester, Test QA Analyst, Software Test Analyst, Consultant, Test Administrator, QA Specialist, Solution Tester, Sr QA