Currently we are seeking individuals for the following position, please take note that this position is time sensitive and we advise you to apply immediately and express your skills and abilities that pertains to the job description.
If you are an experienced Automotive Dealership Auditor looking for a position with a leading company, Bartech can help!
***** Opportunity with a top Client in Automotive Industry *****
Dealership Service Manager / Dealership Warranty Manager / Dealership Auditor / Field Sales Manager
Min 12 Months Contract (On-going/Long-term Contract)
The Dealer Auditor reviews the administration of client’s policies and procedures as provided in the Dealer Sales and Service Agreement. This review may include dealership practices relative to sales reporting, incentives and allowances, warranty claims and policy claims. These claims must comply with specific rules and policies.
The Dealer Auditor completes the audit onsite at the dealership location. Specific responsibilities include:
· Determining the compliance of these claims with the rules and policies
· Constructing a concise, accurate and consistent audit report
· Presenting the audit findings to the Dealer, his personnel and client’s field personnel
Relations with the Dealer, his personnel and client’s field personnel must be cordial and viewed as fair and consistent with professional auditing standards. Periodically the Auditor will be expected to direct a staff of peers when large audits are encountered. This all must be carried out in a professional, courteous manner creating the least amount of disruption and confrontation.
The successful candidate will possess:
· The ability to travel in the United States and protectorates by air or vehicle approximately 40 weeks a year.
· A Bachelor Degree, Masters in Business preferred.
· Ability to work independently and unsupervised in remote locations.
· A questioning, creative, inquisitive attitude coupled with detailed knowledge of dealership operations and client’s Policies and Procedures.
· In depth familiarity with Windows equipped laptop operations including scanning, remote printer operation, data manipulation and data transfer through the internet.
· Strong computer skills in MS Excel including Vlookup and Pivot Tables.
· The ability to deal with inconsistency, adversity, and change.
· Well-developed oral and written communication skills.
· Listening ability and verbal presentation along with written expression in the English language is a requirement in presenting audit results to Dealers and Management.
· High level of interpersonal skills to work effectively with others.
· A strict focus on integrity based on solid ethics and values.
- Certified Internal Auditor, Certified Fraud Examiner certifications.
- Wholesale field experience as a District Sales Manager, District Service Manager, Field Warranty Manager.
Previous Dealer Audit experience.
When you join The Bartech Group you launch a career. The Bartech Group, one of North America's largest and fastest-growing staffing firms, continues to elevate the staffing industry to a higher level of thinking. Bartech Enterprise Staffing specializes in temporary and direct placement of Engineering, IT, Technical, Finance & Accounting, and Professional staff.
Bartech values diversity and inclusion in its workforce. Candidates that are legally eligible to work in Canada are invited to apply. Candidates must be legally eligible to work in Canada. We thank all applicants, but only suitable applicants will be contacted. If you are currently in a part time, project, temp work, please advise us with your availability of start date.
Our client is committed to providing accommodation for people with accessibility needs due to disabilities in all aspects of the hiring process. If you request an accommodation, our client will work with you to meet your accessibility needs due to disability.