Flanagan Foodservice is the largest independent Canadian Foodservice distributor in Canada. We provide customized Foodservice delivery to a varied portfolio of clients; from restaurants to schools, hospitals and retirement homes, we deliver the best quality ingredients to ensure Canadians have an amazing food experience wherever they dine tonight!
Join our team! Now hiring Local AZ Foodservice Delivery Driver! Earn up to $28.10 an hour, working for one of Canada's Best Managed Companies!
What it's all about:
Our drivers are willing to go the extra mile to deliver on our promises of customer service excellence. As a member of our Flanagan family, you will enjoy an active career and you will experience new challenges every day. The role can challenge you physically at times, but the relationships you build with your team and customers will give you pride in what you do every day.
What we offer you:
- The opportunity to be home every night
- Hiring rates from $24.43 to $28.10/hour
- Pension and RRSP plans
- A Profit Sharing Program
- Health and Dental Benefits effective day one!
- Paid Personal Days and a day off for your Birthday!
- Uniform and boot allowance
- Current and well maintained fleet of trucks
- A family oriented culture
What we need:
- A valid AZ license and a clean driver’s abstract and CVOR
- At least 1 year of AZ Delivery Driver experience
- Drivers who enjoy working with people, building client relationships, and providing outstanding service
- The ability to lift between 20lbs and 80lbs consistently while enjoying a job that will keep you physically fit
- Adherence to all HACCP and Food Handling practices.
- Must be willing to work a flexible schedule: Sunday-Friday with Saturday off + 1 day off during the week. Working statutory holidays.
What you'll do:
- Deliveries and pickups of product as per scheduled run (100 km in radius from Kitchener) in a safe, efficient, and productive manner
- Deliver such items as perishable foods, table top items, and frozen foods
- Ensure the safekeeping of company equipment and product
- Maintain top quality housekeeping, fuel economy and efficient run times
- Perform pre, and post, -trip inspections
- Provide continuous improvement ideas to enable Flanagan Foodservice to continue to grow
- Demonstrate an adherence to all HACCP and Food Handling practices as well as to all Company’s policies and procedures
- Above all, demonstrate a willingness to ensure customer satisfaction
To apply send us your Resume, Driver's Abstract and CVOR.
This role is the difference you deserve!
Flanagan Foodservice Inc. is an equal opportunity employer, and has an accommodation process in place to provide accommodations for applicants with disabilities. If you require a specific accommodation because of a disability or a medical need, please let us know by submitting your request to email@example.com so that arrangements can be made for the appropriate accommodations.