We wake every day to greet glaciers, mountain peaks and turquoise lakes. At Pursuit, we live the dream. We’re united by an intrinsic love of exploring that can’t be confined by physical borders. Together, Pursuit team members and guests create inspiring memories they’ll share with their friends and families for years to come. It’s all about sharing our amazing destinations. We have gathered a collection of adventure travel experiences, each of them thoughtfully united by their power to inspire and invigorate. As a brand, Pursuit weaves elements of wonder and amazement across our range of awe-inspiring experiences.
- Our Vision is to be the world’s leading provider of experiential adventure travel.
- Our Mission is to connect guests and staff to iconic places through unforgettable, inspiring experiences.
- An accounting position that reports to the Front Office Supervisor
- Retrieves, verifies, and reconciles cash, credit, and billing transactions from all departments at the Banff Jasper Collection Attractions by Pursuit
- Rectifies billing and payment errors
- Creates and sends invoices and receipts to credit customers for all Pursuit attractions
- Prepares deposits for pick up and submits applicable daily records to the accounting department
- Accurate keeping of passenger and revenue statistics for all attractions
- Trained to perform the duties of a ticket agent
The ideal candidate will possess the following knowledge, skills and abilities:
- Extensive cash handling and some accounting experience
- High attention to detail and accuracy in handling high volumes of cash ($CAD and $US), debit/credit card, and billing transactions
- Strong analytical, organization, problem solving, and time management skills
- Proven leadership skills, maturity, and ability to work with minimal supervision
- Proficiency with Excel, MS Word and Outlook; experience using RTP, or other computer ticketing systems is advantageous
- Strong written and verbal communication skills for interaction with local and international guests and staff, affiliates and tour companies
- To honor our commitment to be “Always Honest” all employees must consent to a criminal record check
- May audit invoicing, billing, and cash control of other Pursuit properties/attractions
- Interact well with others; deal respectfully with our team, project stakeholders and the general public
- Proficient in computer usage and general office equipment
Thank you for your interest in working with us, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
- Seasonal role; May 15th, 2019 through to October 1st, 2019